where can I get this?

Discussion in 'General' started by rockingbird, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Hey guys and gals.. I am making this small bong/waterpipe out of a Bawls bottle (Guarana energy drink in a blue glass bottle) and I want to buy a real stem and bowl for it, instead of making some crappy metal stem. I'm looking all over GC and cant find any spare parts like this. Well, the Magic Glass section has some, but I just don't like 'em.. plus I would like to know sizes and whatnot. Can some of you help me out?

thanks a lot guys.

2. Are you drilling or melting the glass?

3. I'm drilling the glass, and as far as those, I suppose they could work, but I was just thinking longer stems~

4. theres 2 pieces to a slide.. the slide and the bowl, you need both for what your talking about

5. i know what you mean skittles. I'm not too confident in my abilities and, so, I had only planned to make a one piece stem regardless of convienience of usage. but i might try a two piecer

6. I LOVE BAWLS GUARANA, it is the best energy drink. It tastes hella hella good!!! The bottle is pretty sick. I tried making a bong outa it but i didnt have anything to drill it and if u melt it, it'll crack due to uneven expansion. The only thing bad about those bottles is the opening at the top is pretty small. Good luck.