Where can i get these?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, May 13, 2012.

1. I want them and they didn't have them at my local pharmacy.

Attached Files:

2. I don't know, but I'd guess they'd be popular in New Zealand.

3. they have them at the store by me. im surprised you couldn't find them online? or are you asking what stores would be most likely to stock them?

4. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']they have them at the store by me. im surprised you couldn't find them online? or are you asking what stores would be most likely to stock them?[/quote]

Stock. I looked online but i don't think its worth paying shipping.

5. CVS, wal-mart, wallgreens, rite-aid, sams club, costco, target, and the nicer bigger brand name gas stations usually have a nice selection.

6. Why the fuck do you want lamb skin condoms? This isn't the 1920s.

7. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']Why the fuck do you want lamb skin condoms? This isn't the 1920s.[/quote]

Try them and you'll know why.

8. some people are allergic to latex

9. walmart

10. Not quite as effective, just letting you know.

11. ^Not against stds.

But if you're with a trusted partner,there should be no problems.

But yes,try walmart.

12. And I've been taught, they're less effective against pregnancy, but only by a small margin.

13. They're worth the small margin lol.

But my favorite of everything is birth control.:p

14. I buy condoms on Amazon.
    weird? yes. but last order I places I got 48 condoms for $12 including shipping. :hello:

are the lambskin ones as good/better than the crown condoms or the beyond seven condoms? those ones are my current fave.

15. Have you heard that there's one condom that's made from discarded infant circumcisions?
    They also use it for cosmetic surgery around the eyes.

16. these things break alot easier, just a heads up.