Where can I get some good feminized seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pussy-weed, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Where can I find a place that can deliver to the US?
    Feminized strains would help...

2. There are a shit ton of good websites man, and most ship to the US. Try BC Bud in canada or there are alot in the uk, amsterdam etc. just search the internet.

3. HAve you done that before? I dont want to be possibly prosecuted...

4. I personally havent but i know people who have. You wont get prosecuted because seeds are considered a gag gift. THe worse that could happen is they never get to you and are intercepted in the mail. But the seed companies are very discrete about the packages they mail them in. Id say use someone elses credit card, or a pre bought one, and mail it to a diff address then the card holder or your address. this makes it to where you cant be traced at all.

5. Nirvana's A good seed bank,I ordered from them 3 times,I got everything I ordered fine
    And got it in about 8 or 9 days.I live in DC and didnt have any problems.

6. There is also information to be found in the Seed bank section that will help you out with that. Also, people give personal opinions of the places they ordered from and help you make a more informed decision.
    Personally, i would be very wary ordering from a company, but there are plenty of places that have a good reputation that will ship to the US.

Here is the url to the forum, good luck man.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/

7. You contradict yourself -- you know people who have been prosecuted but the worst that can happen is that they beans are intercepted. Which is it?

And no, MJ seeds are not considered a gag gift under USA law, they are illegal contraband.

This is good advice. To the OP, no one can tell you that you will or won't be prosecuted. What we can tell you is that there is only one case ever that I know of where someone was prosecuted for possession based on a seed order, and that was a huge order and they wanted to make an example of him. Many, many of us have ordered small handfuls of seeds, most of those orders have made it through Customs, and for those that have been intercepted, Customs removed the contraband and put a letter inside saying they did so and then forwarded the package on to the recipient. Best to not leave a paper trail and then you can just deny.

8. if customs finds your seeds, you wont get them, plain and simple, they'll send you a letter saying they found something illegal being sent to your house, and tell you that if you want them, respond, don't respond, just let it go,thats it......... other than that, YOU CAN"T BE PROSECUTED, because somebody else couldve ordered those seeds,

go to http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/feminized-seeds-10-c.asp
    all feminized, and yes the attitude comes thru

9. I think he was answering "have you done that before?"