where can i get phone books? Prank

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by jupiterskimmer, Mar 1, 2009.

1. My suite mate left town for the weekend and forgot to close his door. I dont know how he could of forgot, he shuts his door(locks whenever shut) when he takes a shower. We have been pranking each other for months. I want to FILL his room with ripped out pages. Where can pickup like ten phone books at? BTW im in college do universitys distribue phonebooks?

2. you could try going to random houses and asking whoever answers the door if they have an extra phonebook that they dont need. im sure if you explain what your doing they might find it funny and help you out. youll definitely be able to get 10 in no time.

3. ^good idea

Apartment complexes often leave a bunch in the lobbies of their buildings for their tenants to pick up ;)

4. Dude, gab a pair of hedgeshears, at 1 am go jack ten from phonebooths.

5. thanks for the ideas

6. i dont know, youll probably have to pay for that many though. and 10? that aint shit brotha your talkin like 100

7. I think the going around to peoples houses sounds like it would be easiest. Well, not really easy, but come on, how many people have phone books lying around that they don't need?
    *raises hand*

I have like 6 of them around here... And they just keep giving me more. Bastards. :p

8. I'm not even joking when I say I made that post 5 minutes ago, and just got a new phone book on my door step.

Seriously.

:hide:

9. lol.... i can't remember the last time i even saw a phonebook.

JD.... you're freaky cool psychicly tuned in with the universe chica......

10. I got 5 from some apartments. I think 20-30 would be best but hes gonna be home soon so thats is all i have time for. Theres also a 50 cup pyramid on his sink, theyre all full of water too

11. I'm guessing this is why he locks his door, even when he's in the shower huh?

12. hes gonna get you back dude
    watch out :devious: