Where can I get mango seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WarrenG666, Nov 5, 2009.

1. If anyone has ever ordered and RECIEVED mango seeds over the internet, please let me know how you did it. I don't want to get ripped off.

2. Can't you get them out of a mango?

3. lololol

4. dude there are mango seeds all over the place. i just grew this strain and its actually pretty top notch. dr chronic has the original i believe but i might be wrong about that. Personally i went with nirvana. They call it papaya but its mango with a different name. You get some pretty inconsistent plants(some tall, some short) but they flower quick (8weeks) and stone is very intense. Very narcotic smoke and it really does smell and taste like mango. after 7 days dry and 5 day cure it was very noticable. 30 day cure was insane lol.

5. I picked some up from marijuanaseeds.nl, but I don't know what sort of quality they are, I haven't started my grow yet. Very cheap, but like I said, they might not be as good as what you might find elsewhere.

6. I have ordered Mango seeds before it took about 3 weeks that's about usual with this service though.
    The link: BC Bud Depot - BCBD - BC Mango
    I think all the seeds germinated but definatly almost all of them I don't remember exactly it was 08 but I had trouble with there white widow but it was 07. There seeds may be better now though. Let me know if you grow there mango, it's definatly a very good strain.