Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I get a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chief Smokalottapiff, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Hey blades, I need to know where I can get a simple little digital scale, at least .1 accuracy. I don't want to buy it online, so I need a store name. Anyone?

2. Considering we don't know where you live it's going to be hard to tell you where to get a scale. You might want to check any kind of place around you that might have science materials, and even some diamond places have scales, but they are generally more sensitive and more expensive.

3. us post office.
    staples.

4. us post office.
    staples.

5. Got paypal? PM me lol

6. ebay is a good place, with good prices.

7. you can probably get one like at an office supply store or a teachers store.

8. pshhhhh $15 for 0.01 scales on Amazon son! do work

9. QFT. amazon is where its at

10. i didnt even know gc sells scales

11. I called my local Wal-Mart a few days ago and asked about "kitchen scales" they told me right on the phone that they had three ranging from $9-$30. Went out and bought one for sixteen bucks and it works great. Also try your Bed Bath and Beyond, that is where my friend got one, not quite as nice as the one I have but it works.

12. bed bath and beyond sells scales....who woulda thunk it

13. go to a smoke shop like tony's smoke shop or the hot box, they have scales.

14. headshop

jewelry suppliers

maybe even costco, or whatever large wholesale place u got