Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I get a good scale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 31, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a good scale but one that is going to cost me a lot as I have a bit of a shopping list for my stash box.

2. AWS on amazon, should be under $20.

3. awesome I will take a look at it!

4. Anywhere that sells pipes or anywhere online.

5. Any halfway decent kitchen supply place! My son picked one up on sale for $10. It weighs grams and ounces. He actually uses it for cooking. I have other uses for it, though. lol

Granny

6. Awesome! thank you granny!

7. Look for Old Wilknott Scales or something similar via google.

Some of their scales for $20 have a 20 year warranty. I've had mine for 5 years now with zero problems.

Look into their credit card scales. Most of them come with calibration weights and have 20 year warranties with .1 increments.

8. Can I get a scale at walmart?

9. Local smoke shop.

10. ya a cooking one.
    make sure it can weigh small weights and not just oz's.

look for something that goes to the hundredths .01
    at least i have always had that style
    ill know if somebody shorts me .05 as it would usually round up :cool:

11. its not that hard to find a scale bro

12. :laughing:

13. haha but to answer your questionyes that look like a good cheap scale

14. #17 Tihspeed, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

15. I got mine on amazon..the cheapest one with the best reviews (that's the one I own), measures out EXACTLY every single time :bongin:

16. I will look into this more but thank you everyone.