Where can I get a glass grim reaper bong???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by grimreaper249, Feb 27, 2014.

1. I've looked everywhere I can, does anyone that blows glass want a challenge or no where I can order one?

2. Dablabs has a munny that looks like a grim reaper but it's in their personal collection and NFS.  Some crunk dunnys have skull faces as do some munnys.  AKM does skull stuff but it'll cost a LOT.  Check out dablab's personal collection on their site to see the munny they have.

3. Money is no problem just show me a website

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 mogwi411, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    The kind of glass I'm talking about, you generally don't find a website selling a bunch of this stuff.  You gotta do some work to find it.  AKM's work is in such high demand, as are coyle collabs.  I want some etr, I'm planning to travel to VA to get it, I had to sign up and make a facebook page and instagram, I had to email him, get contact info for his store.  I actually have 4-5 buddies keeping their eyes opened for it.

Check out the dablabs gallery and make those guys an offer they can't refuse and maybe they'll sell you the one they have, it's the most reaperish looking one I've seen.  But that offer would probably be in the 5k+ range.  Just to let you know.  Coyle collabs go for 4k and those are the ones that are for sale.  You'll have to shell out more to get someone to give theirs up.

this is my crunk, if the grim reaper ate too much lime jello and went into outer space he might look something like this lol.
    [​IMG]

The guy at the dab labs actually has a scythe for a dabber.
    Some of the crunks have white skulls so they look more like the reaper, but they don't have hoods so you'd have to cloth him yourself.

5. coyle X o'ry collab munny at the dablab  personal collection:

[​IMG]

just needs a cloak

6. just saw this today, don't know if the store still has it cause it's an old pic but, this is a hoobs X hitman collab torch tube, I think it's at lilisglass in worcester, MA.  You can find them on facebook if you're looking to make an offer on this.  I'm guessing maybe 2-4k-ish price range.  It's not exactly the reaper but it's one of the cooler skulls I've seen. 

[​IMG]