Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I get a bowl in Humacao, Puerto Rico?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tetrahydrocanni, Apr 2, 2012.

1. I'm in Humacao, Puerto Rico right now, and i want to buy a bowl while im here. I saw a nice one in San Juan but now were 45 mins away. Anyone know somewhere I can get one? 20$ or less. Idk if anyone on here is in puerto rico... but thanks guys.

2. i guess no one can answer... :( lol

3. honestly do you really expect someone to know where you can get one in "Humacao, Puerto Rico"? Look for people selling arts and crafts to tourists, alot of them make pipes too.

4. [quote name='"420trapstar"']honestly do you really expect someone to know where you can get one in "Humacao, Puerto Rico"? Look for people selling arts and crafts to tourists, alot of them make pipes too.[/quote]

I just meant somewhere specific lol but it's alright now.