Where can i buy the cheapest feminized auto flower seeds on the internet?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by puff masta toke, May 30, 2012.

1. Well, just like it sounds. i recently began to grow, not doing so well but getting better, and have about 3-4 weeks and a few dead plants under my belt. However i have limited growspace and conditions are not ideal. I decided the best way to go is get some automatic flower seeds online and clone them about once a month, you know, 2-3 month life span if i take a clone every month off a plant thats about a month and a half old, a month from clone, i can keep a supply of a harvest a month. However i am on an extremely tight sometimes non existant budget. I debated getting bag seed but decided id be WAAAAAAAAY better off with a clone cycle of auto flowers. I would like to order some online but they are a bit pricey, in my opinion over priced, (im a novice grower i dont wanna pay 8 dollars for a plant i might kill) also i decided if im gonna spend my money on seeds i dont wanna waste it and gamble with males. So i would like to buy auto flower feminized seeds, between 4-10 seeds, and i would like to spend as little money as possible, the best i have found so far is
    https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=461
    if anyone could find cheaper seeds it would be greatly appreciated and definetly a plus rep, thanks for taking the time to read this

2. You can't clone autos :smoke:

3. I've been doing some research and autos aren't time triggered as long as you don't do it to close to flowering your fine, and not autos that flower from week to autos that flower in 1-2 months without light change, I'm going to try and if it works I'll send you some picture proof, but do you have any idea were I can buy the seeds

4. #4 CL4P-TP, May 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012

do your research again .

Age is what triggers flowering in Ruderalis crosses..

so if you have plant that is say 1 month old, and you take a clone .... You do not have a 1 month old plant and new week old plant.... you have a couple plants that are a month old..

the cutting will still think it is the same age as the seed produced plant, and will flower when the mother does.

take your idea and apply it you photos and you're good.

Peace
    Wharf

PS cloning autos has been tried ..and has failed by more experienced growers then you .

5. They don't bud by age it's a common ms conception they bud by hieght and root growth

6. It's also been tried and worked

7. citation is seriously needed here

8. When I get home and I'm not doing this on my phone I'll find some sources to site, it's highly debated for both sides but regardless I'm gonna try

9. HUH .. Ive read that B4.. it is inconclusive at best ..no pics, no back up, NO PROOF AT ALL !!!! just hearsay .

members who are questioning, me feel free to read it .. you'll see it's baseless.

10. If you're having trouble just keeping plants alive then how do you plan to give clones the ideal conditions they need to root, and grow healthy? Learn to grow a plant first, then work your way up. A lot of new growers think getting more advanced will bring better results and they end up out of a lot of time and money.

11. What your saying is also inconclusive at best

12. I'm obviously trying to teach a pig to sing....

cuz my links were far from inconclusive .what with a premier Auto breeder saying "It cannot be cloned.." and other such bullshit.

unsub'd and ignor'd
    Wharf

13. *you're

14. Besides the point of cloning, if that is the case I'll clone every plant from non feminized seeds and let the clone females finish with the males for seeds that's not important, the point of the thread was looking for auto flower seeds if anyone can answer the question that I started this thread for it'd be appreciated