Where can I buy cbd hemp seeds online?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Deleted member 1079612, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I live in northern virginia where marijuana with thc over .03% is illegal, so I am to only result in hemp cbd plants and seeds where its rich with CBD. What I want to know is where can I go online (or in washington DC if possible) and find cbd rich hemp seeds to grow that have thc less than .03%?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. good luck... sounds super risky for no reward.

3. Even the special high CBD plants I see in auto form have at least 1 percent THC. I honestly think you have to grow true hemp to get that low.
    Something to keep in mind however, is the testing method for those kind of plants, is probably testing the entire biomass of the plant, not just flowers like you see results for from breeders that we are used to dealing with. I would check on the testing method before I went further in my search, it will make a difference.
    hth
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1
  4. Testing methods for hemp usually involve snipping a few inches off the tops of several plants. Since THC levels increase later in flower, it is recommended you test the crop 1 month before harvest to ensure that it falls below the 0.3% threshold. Some states will allow up to 1% if it came from certified seed.

This year I grew some BaOx, a high CBD hemp strain. Though I wasn't all that impressed with the bud structure, it did make some nice RSO. Seed suppliers are linked below.

For smaller quantities (by the seed):
    CBD Hemp Seeds and Hemp Clones - CBD Seed Co Colorado

For bulk:
    www.centennialseeds.com
    https://www.boringhempco.com/
    Oregon CBD – Grow the Revolution

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am looking at growing industrial hemp on some of my property for CBD oil. I have a friend in Kentucky who runs an organic (of course not certified) hemp farm. They grow top shelf hemp flower using basically the same methods as organic top shelf cannabis growers do. Large beds, no till, sun grown...etc.
    He tests twice in August or September depending on the strain. It is easy for a lot of these hemp strains to go above 1% if left to flower longer then the end of September. Kentucky allows for .3% on the books but if you look closer you can go up to .39% legally and still market the flower. I know some of the best seed is coming from Colorado. It is just as competitive as the legal cannabis market. Hemp has a lot of potential. I mean my 98 year old grandma takes hemp oil and so does my 4 year old son.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I read an article recently that linked an increase in cancer rates in humans that coincides with the removal of hemp and it's seeds from the diet of domesticated animals. 100 years ago most Americans had a CBD rich diet without even knowing it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Saw a little snippet that, in the farm bill just passed & ready for cheeto's signature, legalized hemp growing.

It was just barely mentioned, but might be worth some research.

Wet

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1