Where can I buy a teacher's solution manual?

Discussion in 'General' started by dank nugglets, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I'm looking for a teacher's solution manual for my calc class (that has odds and even answers). Anybody know where to find them?? I need it so I can check my answers for the homework I turn in. Thanks

2. Are you asking how to cheat?

3. No i'm asking where I can get a solution manual so I can check my answers before I turn them in.

4. Are you sure you're not wanting to cheat?

Because you shouldn't need a teacher's manual to check your answers.

5. If hes in college like he almost most certainly should be if hes 18, then you dont even gotta turn in your homework so who gives a shit if the kid wants to check his answers. If you dont know the answer dont say anything. And by the way, its almost impossible to come upon one unless you buy it from ebay. Theres an actual constructive response. dont mean to come across as a dick.

6. ^That's assuming he is over 18. Just seems like a question some punk kid in highschool would ask.

Ebay would be your best bet, unless you wanted to order direct from the company that makes those books. You'll probably spend out your asshole doing it that way, though.

7. Thank you for your response. Yes I'm in college and yes I want to check my answers.

You don't come across as a dick to me, just someone who actually has brain and is trying to help.

8. Face McPalm,

Maybe you shouldn't just assume things? It just makes you look like an asshole when you're wrong.

9. Just gotta be sure, didn't mean nothing personal. :smoking:

I'm a misanthrope.

10. If he's going to cheat, he would need test answers...

Tests are the big chunk of the grade, he just wants to make sure his work is right before he turns it in.

11. On the other hand, if he wants a good grade...

12. Why do you all care if he wants the teachers answers?

My profs let me photocopy the key last semester, the whole point is so that you can first do you work, and then check your answers to see if you are correct or not.

Often all of the steps involved in getting to the answer can be somewhat difficult to remember; especially in complex math eg)calculus, (often you cant use calculators in college math classes), stoichiometry, stats, and other things take steps to complete. A mistake can be made at anytime. If you are doing it incorrectly, it's helpful to have the steps involved in getting the correct answer.

Most keys wont have the answers for the tests you write anyways, but being confident in your knowledge of all steps helps a ton.

Anyways, since we cant talk about where to get the key here, check your pms.

13. Sure nothing wrong with that.

As long as he's not some punk kid who'd rather get stoned then do his homework. :smoking:

Giving us stoners a bad name.

14. If hes 18 like were all sayin he should be then hes old enough to do what he wants with the book...

Doesnt matter if he wants to cheat or use it as a paperweight

I would check ebay and maybe even post on craigslist that your lookin for one

15. I don't condone cheating to get ahead, I don't care how fuckin' old you are. :smoking:

16. First of all a teachers manual has the final number to the solution not steps to get it, therefore if he WAS cheating he would get 0 anyways because 99.9% of teacher want to see the steps.
    Back in college all of the answers were in the back of the book, I still failed, I hate math.

17. I always failed math... fuck math.

I had shitty classes, nobody wanted to learn while I was in school. :(

18. After junior year in high school, I didn't take any difficult math classes

Senior year it was Senior Integrated Math (by choice, not because I was a dummy) and then sophomore year of college I took Probability. Never took another math class after that. That feels good to say :D

19. Maybe you should have cheated ;)

20. Haha, and then look like a real dumbass when I was told to show how I arrived to the answer... right. I'd rather look like a dumbass for not knowing it in the first place. :D