Where can i Buy A Grow System?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sunny_Demingo, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Any Good(Real ) sites that i can buy a full ready grow system from...i have seeds,but i need ot price them.

2. Not sure what you mean by a "grow system". If you mean a self-contained cabinet with lights and fans all pre-built, just about everyone here will tell you to build your own for one-third what you will pay for a pre-fab unit. Check the forum here at GC on grow room design/set-up. If you really want to buy a self-contained system I don't have specific places to point you to other than google and eBay.

Not sure what your other question is, about pricing seeds. If you have seeds why do you need to price them?

3. I am unable to build my own so I bought from sunlight sheds,cost $1500.00 but well worth it in my opinion. comes with everything you need to grow except seeds. My first grow was small from bagseed but still a good high. I suggest buying seeds so crop is the same.get rid of males early. get a small microscope from radio shack to check trichs. research growing tips