Where can I buy a digital scale?

Discussion in 'General' started by notime4schwag, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Please Note: This is not about dealing, me and my cousins wanna start getting quarter OZs and dividing it amongst ourselves to save money.

Anyway, what stores sell cheap digital scales? I'm a little sketched about buying one online.

2. Lhs or ebay. Pretty much any online store should have them but I'd say ebay would probably be cheapest. Or amazon.com

3. Well besides from online stores, I'm sure walmart has them, or any other store that would carry stuff like that.

But if you wanna save money, you'd probably want to at least buy like halfs or something.
    The price rate per g does get lower as you buy more weed, but I don't think it's that effective from 1/8 to 1/4. I know my dealer sells 1/8s for $50 and 1/4s for $100.

Just putting my two cents in. :smoke:

4. Any store that sells kitchen stuff, they had so many to choose from

5. a headshop or ebay is your best bet

6. ^Kitchen stores FTW. Half my "drug paraphernalia" comes from restaurant supply;)

7. amazon i would think its the cheapest spot. i got a kitchen scale at target for $30

8. Get [ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Black-Digital-Pocket/dp/B0012N1NAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321723359&sr=8-1"]this one[/ame]. I have the same exact one. Bough it from amazon and everything. It amazing for an amazing price. Check it out :smoke:

9. eBay you can get one for $5

10. grasscity.com !