where aussies can buy seeds online?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Smoko3350, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Hey all, ive come too enjoy a few strains eg Black dog and White Lemon and Red beard
    anything also that helps with anxiety or Add ADHD symtoms
    anyways, im setting up a mothering tent and would like too grow these strains

where can i buy seeds online that will post too AUS that will come?
    that has good communication and things like that. any help is appreciated

2. Yantra is Australian based or caveman.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. QLD is hard to get seeds in with strict customs, im out in the badlands somewhere between NSW, VIC & SA, below are a few of the banks ive ordered from in the last 2 years which accept CC/bitcoin &/or paypal & deliver well
    www.neptuneseedbank.com
    www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com
    www.realgorillaclothing.com
    www.jamesbeancompany.com
    http://www.seedsgeek.com/
    www.platinumseedbank.com
    www.theseedbazaar.com
    www.regseeds.com

the 2 below are a bit different, Mr Nice Seedbank allows you to buy & also bid in auctions for your seeds
    Mr. Nice Auctions - Scoring fantastic deals

Hazeman seeds are able to be purchased from him directly via email, he will send you a stocklist & pricing as well as payment methods
    hazemanseeds@gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is he Aussie based?

5. who? smoko3350 or me?

6. I meant Haze but then remembered they aren't Aussie based.
    Queensland is only bad around schools. I've never had problems getting deliveries here

7. thats cool you havnt had probs, ive known a few growers there that had some intercepts, nothing bad happened, just a letter customs had confiscated the seeds, no cops turned up!

8. who do you recommend and how did you make payment?
    Mate gave me some he got , black disc with Kangaroo on the lid, only a few in it .
    6 I think ?
    They were all different types, grew one and it was really good plant ,strong stuff.
    Outdoors conditions were not ideal but happy with result.
    Who are they, can't find any contact info?

Cheers
    Col.

9. Greenpoint seeds was awesome. I used a credit card online and their website says they ship worldwide. Cheap too. I just got some Lucky 7’s in a 10 pack and they gave me an extra one. 3 out of 4 already sprouted. I’m not part of the company just a happy customer.

10. there is an extensive thread on greepointseeds at another site called rollitup, there you will see maybe greenpointseeds are not as good as they seem, interesting read over there on that subject

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah I read through it a long time ago. There are quite a few Greenpoint seeds threads on many different forums. I like that you can pay by credit card online. Also the seeds came within 3 days which I hear is pretty good. It was the first time I ever ordered seeds and I am happy.

I will try them again in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Greenpoint wouldn't accept my Visa credit card online ?
    tried MSNL and it worked two weeks back

13. Oh damn. Sorry to hear that. I just remember reading international shipping on their site.

14. [​IMG]
    Buy Southern Star Seeds - NO customs for Australia! | Cannabis Seeds

[​IMG]
    Southern Star Seeds - Nanan Bouclou
    As Sativa as it gets. Seriously acid trippy profoundness to the high with a sweet aromatic taste.
    The motherplant is Haitian Sativa and its father is a Cape Tribulation Sativa ( which is PNG Gold).
    Needless to say, it wants to get big. Indoors is just not viable for this strain, as from 12/12 start the mature plant reached 1.8mtrs. Outdoor will be easily 3-5 metres. Flowering is long too. Classic 13-17 weeks. Closer to 15 weeks properly. The high is profound and very trippy, is creepy in onset and rushes hard from there to a limitless ceiling.

and you never go back as I've tried several South star all very good with delivery in 0z

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  15. 19730B41-BC50-426D-8CA7-024D4DEE6941.jpeg Well here are my Lucky 7s from Greenpoint. 7 seeds out of 11 popped and are growing nicely in this NY garage lol. I also have one bag seed going that looks like a freak. Anyway, I’ll have to try some other weed banks but I would be pissed if I got screwed. Seems that happens a lot with ALL seedbanks. It’s nerve wracking.

• Like Like x 1
  16. MSNL was fine.
    Painless deal.