Where are YOUR stash spots

Discussion in 'General' started by Ktwizzy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. I like having little tricky stashspots that no one would ever look in, for some reason. Like i have this teddy bear thats like 17 years old from my mom, and it has a sweatshirt on, so i just stuff my eigths under the sweatshirt. i call hiim teddy:smoking:

now what are yours, feel free to post tutorials on how to make super secret ones. this includes cut out books, unscrewable cans, you get it. :smoking:

2. In a dresser under clothes, secret pocket hidden on jeans, etc.

3. i used to always wear kik pants and they usually have a hidden pocket built into them so that was always a good spot as long as you didnt forget and toss em in the washer, when i lived at my parents i stashed in the cieling and in the xmas tree box lol thats a perfect spot for 10 months of the year cuz think about it who ever goes in the xmas box when its in storage?

4. well i try to have my stash on me(i usually dont have a more than a 50) as much as i can and when i cant i throw it in between the bed and the wall(my beds up against the wall) like when im sleeping.

5. My pocket. Or under my mattress if we have company.

6. in my gi-joes backpack... its like hes carrying nug across german lines just for me...:D lol @ myself.

7. in the bowl as i light it:D but on a serrious note, manny pieces of furniture have a zipper on them. for example the pillows on a couch, or the back or underside of a fabric recliner chair.. find one of these spots and shove your stash in there amongst all the stuffing and shit.... just dont loose it in there

8. many:

for bags i used to thumbtack it into the wall between a poster.. now its my bong behind the subwoofer in the corner, nug jar in the port hole of the sub. all my accessories etc. pipe. are in a cutout priority mail box that i push under my dresser. and damn im high:smoking:

9. My stash is in a mason jar inside a Bailey's Irish Cream Tin and my pipe is in a box marked "cyanoacrylate" (super glue) from the hobby store i worked at, so far so stealthy

10. the face of my speaker fell off one time , ever since , its been harbourin my green.

11. i alos have a pair of underwear with the best hidden pocket on the inside.