Where are your rights?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Evil3lf, Nov 6, 2004.

1. i like that pipe =)

2. Everyone thinks it's a pipe from the picture, but if you look closely you can easily see the stem. It's a bubbler, not a pipe :p.

3. sweet dude, thats pretty fuckin tight, where did u get it and how much did u pay for it? Any chance there is one on the net?

4. I got it at a local headshop for $39. I doubt you can find it online caus it's from a local glassblower. You could probably find one like it though.

5. that was only 40 bucks!!?? That is a really nice piece.

6. It's thin and the head of the hammer (big part with the stem and bowl for the uneducated) and the mouthpiece (straight tube connected to the head of the hammer, again for the uneducated) are two seperate pieces that are lightly connected to each other. You get what you pay for, but as long as I don't drop it it will last a while :), and I agree it is a nice piece.

7. hahh.. only stoners would awe in amazement at the bubbler instead of the message behind it all.. lol..

8. Hahaha, yea. You can always tell the people that smoke from the people that are just in agreement with the civil liberties issue. :D

9. lol, all I got is my little 3 1/2" glass spoon.. but i love it, it's name is BlAyZe... so I gotta go blaze with BlAyZe at this moment before I go to bed.. night ya'll!