Where are you from? And whats the weather like?

Discussion in 'General' started by user, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Hey, bit bored and still a little high, but where are you from? And what's the weather like?

I'm in the UK, and its pissing it down.....again

2. Bored and a little high with ya :) I'm on the east coast of US and its real sunny and about 65F. Snows a few days ago and becomes warm, hate the weather here lol

3. @[member="Aeyjay"] yeh, no snow here, just rain, dark cloudy days and strong winds. uhhh depressing 

Massachusetts and its 49 outside

5. London, England. Windy as fuck, feels cosy.

6. London, cold wet and windy... as always! 

7. What is it with you brits and talking about the weather?

Anyway, I'm in VT and it's forty degrees, overcast and drizzling. Got about eight inches of snow on the ground, but it's slowly melting away.

8. same weather in WNY

9. Eastern NC and it's almost 80 degrees, crazy

10. @[member="meganparadox"] wow your so lucky, all we have here at this time is rain, wind and ice.

11. #11 The-Doctor, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013

Come over here and you'll understand.  I've met people who moved here from the US who told me "I used to wonder why you guys talked about the weather all the time, but now I understand!"

It's just very changeable, and that's why we talk about it a lot.  That and the whole country falls into disarray when it gets "too much".  Trains, buses, schools, everything just falls apart!

12. fort  saskatchewan canada

about negetive 37 celcius cloudy not snowing

looks like it might try though

13. #13 Deleted member 42976, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    FL....82F bright and sunny out

14. Idaho. 29 degrees and 4 inches of snow.

15. Arkansas.

It's raining. Been raining for two days or some shit. Pretty warm too for being winter.

16. Eastern washington in Spokane,  like 30 degrees 3 or 4 inches of Snow on the ground, icy as fuck on the roads.

17. Im in MI its about 20 degrees snow everywhere and I cant get in my car because theres like 1/4 inch thick coating of ice on it... great

18. #18 dopeasyola, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    Oops

19. nice, seems to be snowing allot where you guys are, only snows in like February here.

20. Dallas. It's cold , cloudy and wet .
    Flooded my greenhouse last night goddammit