Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are you and whats ur prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 flame, Aug 24, 2012.

1. #1 420 flame, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    Im in new jersey and just wondering how everyones prices are. I am not medical and get it from my dealer(s). I get very nice high grade dank for 20$/gram 100$ for a quarter Ounce. Whats ur prices? And medical or not, where r u at. :D smoke it up

Attached Files:

2. 45$ an eighth for medical at club. 25$ for an eighth from the grower who sells to the same club. ;)

3. Since so many shops are popping up all over the place it's quite great for medical smokers!

Shops: 15-20/gram 45-60 a 8th and 90-110 a quarter for top shelf depending on the area(cali)

Street: I barely started buying from the street through a brothers friend, $35 8ths/$60 quarters for good shit, $40/8th 70/quarter for the best strain he carries

4. Wow. I want to move to a medical state when im older an richer lol. Everyone seems to have better prices over on west coast. Its a shame cuz i get better bud and better prices than some friends in my area. My 1/8ths are 55$ btw. I normaly buy in wierd amounts though lolz. Like 85$ and random shit lol. Cuz me and my buddies put our cash together every few days :)

5. North Shore of Boston, just got a real good deal tonight, ended up with 4G's of some niceee sativa dank for $45 freshly picked up since me and dealer chill when we both get out of work at the same time on thursday nights, great stuff:smoke:

6. I get 10 dollars a gram, can't complain

7. nor cal, bay area to be specific

clubs are expensive as fuck, at my friend's regular club we haven't found a gram for less than $14 and that's pretty much mid, top shelf is $17-19 a gram generally a half eighth can go for $23-30 dollars. although they do give you lots of free gifts ;)

from my regular dealer (who buys from growers for clubs) i can get 1-1.2 grams for $10, 2.2-2.5 for a dub and this is usually pretty dank shit... but he's my homie so he hooks it up most of the time, idk how much he gives for other people
    from other dealers it can range anywhere from 1.8-2.2 for a dub of good stuff, most of them don't sell dimes but if they do it's generally dollar point
    i had a dealer who sold eighths for 20, another who sold eighths for 30... unfortunately the first is in jail and the second on probation so i'm back to buying dubs all the time. it really depends who you buy from but from dealers the lowest i've gotten for a dub was 1.8

8. $300 ounce :/ but it is really well grown and cured. And I am East Coast so I can't be too sad.

9. 90$ half o of high mids.
    30-40 for an 1/8 of mid to dank (whatever I can find)
    20 for a 2.0 of mid to dank
    I live in Oregon :)

I was once offered a 60$ O of sour D, mind you this was a one time offer, only applicable within that day, but I was broke :'(
    I will never forgive myself (and yes it was fucking legit).

10. #10 Javarius Reptar, Aug 24, 2012
    10/G for dank
    I get this for 5/G though, usually only make edibles or other stuff with it rather than straight smoking it.
    [​IMG]
    Forgot to mention - Florida - non medical obviously.

11. Tennessee. 20 a G 60 1/8th

12. I was about to post and say $20 a dub.

13. Australia.

$25 for two grams.

14. Wow that sucks for u guys
    I get 5-9 grams in a dime bag
    And 30 for an ounce
    Thats for mids double the prices
    And its dank
    Im not medical and i live in the rgv (deep south texas on the very bottom piont)

15. Around here(Seattle, WA)

I get hooked up my a good friend I've known for years
    I got 1/8th of some dank Sour Kush for $25
    An ounce would be a little under $250

16. [quote name='"tommy toke alot"']Wow that sucks for u guys
    I get 5-9 grams in a dime bag
    And 30 for an ounce
    Thats for mids double the prices
    And its dank
    Im not medical and i live in the rgv (deep south texas on the very bottom piont)[/quote]

Psh. Show me where I can get a 60 dollar ounce of dro in Texas and i will show you a magical blowjob giving unicorn.

17. Oahu, Hawaii
    Solid local hookups 2gs for $30, qtr for $90-$100. Oz for $290-$300. All dank buds, blue dream and sour diesel floating around now.

18. [quote name='"Brenthas1"']Tennessee. 20 a G 60 1/8th[/quote]

Ur prices are close to mine i get 20/g but 50-55$ and 1/8th

19. #19 Quatro, Aug 24, 2012
    Kansas (grams)

gram of dank: 20-25
    gram of reg: 10-15
    shit: 5-??? it doesn't really matter.

Used to paying 20-25 a gram for dank though, for more you just double up the price. Kinda stoned, dont wanna think. I usually only buy grams though since they tend to last until I get paid every other week, I got a shitty schedule and going to work high fucking sucks for me.

edit: though I did do it today and yesterday

20. [quote name='"Quatro"']Kansas (grams)

gram of dank: 20-25
    gram of reg: 10-15
    shit: 5-??? it doesn't really matter.

Used to paying 20-25 a gram for dank though, for more you just double up the price. Kinda stoned, dont wanna think. I usually only buy grams though since they tend to last until I get paid every other week, I got a shitty schedule and going to work high fucking sucks for me.

edit: though I did do it today and yesterday[/quote]

Omg a gram lasts you 2 weeks!?!? A gram barely gives me a buzz if i smoke it all. I got a high tol. Though