where are you all from and what type of prices/slang/culture you have

Discussion in 'General' started by brian8472, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Im rollin in America-->Florida-->Jupiter

1 gram= 5 dollars

8th= 25 dollars somthimes

1/4= 50 dollars

1/2= 120 dollars

3/4= 160 dollars

1 oz= 220 dollars

My prices could probably get better but i get my shit from a someone that deals out of a dealer that probably deals out of a dealer so...

2. Damn that's awesome.

Us Americans are getting fucked in the ass by marijuana prohibition laws -_-

3. damn dude, most of you guys are so lucky, you get so much variety and selection in what you want, I mean, up here, a sack (1/8) is $40, is either some homegrown or some BC, its usually decent, mostly all good, but we never really get the choice of if we want mids, beaster, hydro, KB, etc. we just get weed, whatever kind it may be, and our prices tend to end up steep too, it's anywhere from $270 to $320 an ounce, no matter the quality (but at least its never schwag, it sucks, you guys have it made.

4. PA (by the lake).. Represent!

The normal purchases of some midi's usually cost $25/8th (3.5g), $45/4th (7g) all the way up to $110/oz.

when i say "midis" i mean it usually takes one small bowl per person to get everyone happily blazed.. (5 people means u need 5 bowls to get everyone high)

More recently KB hath been afloweth (lol) from the streets and that runs about double the price.. ($50/8th) etc.

As such, KB strength is usually doubled. (meaning 1 bowl for 2 people will assure we all meet in the clouds) ;)

Well, hope someone found this helpful or humorous.. i am blazed.. so toke on!
    :cool:

5. chicago suburbs, IL
    1G=$20
    8th=$55
    1/4=$70-$110
    1/2=$150-$180
    always dank shit, never had shwag so far:smoking:

6. Hey, I'm kinda new, I'm a lurker really, and I figured I'd make my first post here. I live in the rural area in central Florida. About an hour away from Orlando and Ocala, so kind bud is hard to find, unless you know the right people.

Slang terms for weed would be: Weed, pot, skunk, funk, sticky-icky, herb, marijuana, mary jane, crip (but that's more of a 'strain' here), and green.

We don't really have slang for paraphenelia, but my friend and I name our pieces. So we call our pieces by their names.

Prices for regs (Better than schwag, but not kind bud) are: 5 for a nick, 10 for a dime, 25 for a quarter, 50 for a half-o, and 90 for an o.

Prices for higher quality stuff vary from dealer to dealer. I think the average price for an eighth here is about 50 dollars, and you can figure it out from there.

Prices for schwag are: 15 for a quarter, 25-30 for a half-o, and 50-60 for an o.

As for the culture, I'm not too with it, I smoke a with a few select people, and we have our own thing. I'm not too social when it comes to blazing because too many people harsh my mellow. My good friend and I share our weed, pieces, and what not. We have a rotation, but it's not too strict. The slogan for that is "Pass to the left, because the right is always wrong."

7. Around western Washington the prices are about 10 for a dime (gram), 20 for a dub (about 1.8-2.2 depending on the dealer), 1/8 is almost always 40, 1/4 is anywhere from 70-100, a 1/2 is from 120-160 or so and a O is right about 240 (up 2 300 or so for sum dank shit.)

The dank weed going around my valley is mostly: bubble gum dro, blueberry kush, fire, trainwreck and northern lights. (thats the easyest dank to get)

Everybody around here calls their pipe a piece or we name them. And getting hemp fest every year, most ppl have really nice pipes, bongs and bubblers

Most everybody at my highschool (litteraly about 80%) smoke or have smoked, so around here its pretty chill, u get people freaking on you here and there about smoking, but most of the parents smoke and most kids smoke so nobody really cares.

8. all you gotta know about Detroit is...its usually good (always good where I go), CHEAP as hell, and EVERYONE tokes blunts. < If you aren't you wish you were.

9. california and mass.

Cali - buds, herb, doja, sensi
    Mass - Trees, nugget

10. from south texas, here it goes.

prices for nug/chron/dank/highs/dro etc.

1 g= 15 to 20
    1/8= 45-55
    1/4=80-100
    1/2=150-165
    1 o= 290-300
    a qp=1100-1200

we call the dankest shit you can get here by the general name, exods/exotics. exotics are also called by the name brand like, NL blueberry shishkaberry etc.

here are the prices:

1 g= 25 or 2 for forty
    1/8= 60-70
    1/4=100-125
    1/2=180-200
    1 o= 350-400
    a qp=1250-1400

hash:
    30-35 a g

and BTW all the lower prices are if you have a hook, if you don't expect to be paying top dollar or sometimes even more expensive.
    and i'm not gonna mention shwag prices since what i observe no one really smokes schwag on GC.

11. Detroit Michigan....

Mids-
    5$- 1.4 nick
    10$- 3.0 bag
    20$- 5.0
    25$- quarter
    50$- Half
    90$-Oz

Dro

15$-1.0
    30$-2.5 ish
    50$- nice 1/8th
    100$- fat 1/4
    350$- Oz

slang- Bud, green, tree, dank, dro,and the schwag is dirt.... EVERYONE smokes blunts, 2 for a dollar swishassss

12. "gag"

$1000/lb

13. Over in Colorado, we get hella home made n cali shit. We got dirt (nobody dares to touch this shit), schwag (compact weed with seeds), prekind (looks almost like kind bud, has maybe 1 or 2 seeds or doesn't get u as high as kb), kind bud/nugz, headies n beasties.

Dirt = 15G 20 bucks (haven't seen this stuff for years and years tho...)
    Schwag = 7.5G 20 bucks (usually bumped to 8-10 without the bag)
    -Dime = 3.5G 10 bucks
    -Twamp 7.5 20 bucks
    -Half 15G 25-30
    -OZ 28G 40-60
    -QP 112G 120-140

PK = 7.5G 25-30 dollas (stuff comes here n there, people love buying it)
    KB = 3.5 40-50 (only people who make enough money haha)
    -Quarter 7G 80-100
    -Half Oz 14 150-180
    -OZ 250-350

Heads = 3.5 60-70 (everyone chip in!)

When you buy more, you get WAY more. Get a QP for 120-140, sell it in nickles, dimes, twamps ($20) and halfs. Sell all in twamps of 8G, make 14 sales with a profit of 160-140....god damn I hate that schwag shit x_X. My friends used to always have it...They wouldn't profit because they'd be smoking it...

It's a bit different though, if you go to Boulder city (college town), you will find no schwag...all there is are nugs. If you head over to Denver, hella people smoke schwag, many don't.

I think if you live in a poorish community/area, majority is...people around you are smoking that seedy crap. They can't afford to buy an 8th because they don't have the money and if they did have the money, they think buying a twamp is more smoke...I tell them to buy a ounce or 8th...because buying nicks, dimes and twamps is retarded and so is schwag >_>...It like to keep people poor as fuck.

Oh yea, if you see a black person in Denver....damn well you know he smokes weed (not to be racist, but it's true!) and on April 20, I go up to the capital and smoke buddha in the public as if I was protesting. Cops are around, but they don't arrest anyone. Instead there are thousands smoking and signing the legaliziation papers for next year's voting ballot listing <.<.

Check this shit out. http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/37744/Republicans_in_Colorado_Oppose_Counting_Each_And_Every_Vote

Only time awaits....the cause of meth, coke and other drugs is what needs to be taken care of, that's where most of the crime and money is at...leave the stoners outta it >.<!

14. Hey Only joined yesterday. Great site with some serious growers/smokers I have been smoking myself since I was about 11. Didnt know brother was dealing, but you know when your a curious 11 ayear old alone in your big brothers room ;) found his stash of deals!! ;) Took a little out of each and put it in a pipe. Was sick for a week but went back for more! :D

Anyway, I am from Dublin Ireland, It costs about €100 for an ounce of resin and €15 a gram of weed. Dubliners call resin Blow or Smoke. But there are different name all over Ireland Since Headshops selling seeds, lights etc.. opend in Ireland, it is impossible to get resin and weed is very scarce from time to time. I now live in the country side and it is even harder to get ANYTHING especially when your 37. EVERYONE thinks your undercover Garda Scum! (For anyone outside of Ireland....thats the Pigs for the Americans & Bobbies for The English :D DONT think I am going to go through the worlds countries naming each slang name for the Garda. I would....... but I just picked up an ounce of White Widow & have smoked my first pipe & half way through my first J!

15. I'm from around Fresno, CA. Here its either stress or chronic (nobody says mids, lows, whatever). Anywhere between 45-60 bucks for an eigth. I dont mess with stress, so I don't know those prices. We just got a club opened up in the next town over, so i'm hoping to get some cool shit from there. As of now, I have friends who have their cards that drive to the bay and pick up q/p's and shit.

16. Tennessee.

Lookin at 120 an o for some mid.

People try to push purp for 25 a gram here but I'd wrather drive to a big city and get a quarter for 100 or maybe even 80 if I'm lucky. Not much goodie good in the town I'm in but its here, you just gotta pay premium you know.

Slang: mids, kill, fire...you know, the usual. Some people call a swisher a shell. Ounce is an O. I think its pretty typical talk. I think the language is pretty universal, from what I'm reading...:p

Blunts are the shit.

17. Ok heres the crack, Gu***** (sorry guys at bit paranoid you'll see why) is and Island of 27sq Miles 9x3 (approx) poulation 80,000 of which I'd say 20,000 tokers.

Our Customs and Excise people have the best hit rate in the world. Even better than the American D.E.A. Gu***** has a zero tolerance policy to all drugs, unlike the UK where personal amounts of hash/weed are just confistacated, we do time.

If you are caught with anything from a 0.005gramme blim to and eigth, first offence is a GBP£300 fine and criminal record. Anything above a quarter or above and you have to prove it personal.

Second offense and it 1-2weeks for possesion of a eighth and £500 fine aything above and it could be aything up to 3 months.

Now thats just possesson. If you get caught growing, anything above 1-2 plants you are looking at 8-16weeks jail. Above upto 10 years!

Prices Hash

1/8 = £25
    1/4 = £50
    1/2 =£100
    1 Oz = £200

Weed

1gramme = £10 - £20
    1oz =£250 - £500

Now thats shit seriously sucks and I challenge anybody to beat that outside of Saudi Arabi!:(

18. we got some mixed up terminology cause there's alot of people from other states that come in and out, so I hear it all, but mainly it's bomb, dank, kill, a blunts a bleezy, dizzle is a pipe, and at work my friend Zach and I just say we're going to make out when we go to smoke on our breaks hahaha

19. In ATL [atlanta, ga]

mids - i define mids as whatever my guy happens to give me without asking for a sack of dank; it normally runs:

5 [nick] - 1.0 gram

10 [dime] - 1.7 - 2.0 grams [which we normally call a blunt since this amount seems to be the most pleasing for a single casual blunts]

$15 - 2.5 grams

$20 [dub] - 3.0 - 3.5 grams

$50 - [half] - 14 grams

$100 - [ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz] - 28 grams

$280 - $320 - [QP] - 4 oz

here it gets massively cheaper the more you buy at once; however, our guy tends to hook up the sack fatter on our 2nd and 3rd visits if we happen to buy more later in the day

as far as terminoloy we call taking a roach that is almost dead and inhaling as hard as you can so that when you let go of it you swallow it an 'air plane' which is more or less a ritual just to see how stoned you really are...:smoking::smoking::smoking: [never done that one]

'tater for later' is a term i use to describe weed i divie out of a sack when i get it to save for later use, like for tommorow or for a chill with some other people

and that's how we do it...:smoking:

20. what up im from san diego CA and ive got about 4 different dealers that slang herb. the herb i usually get will get you blazed off 2 or 3 bongloads so its dank. most of the time my dealer will say its white widow or whatever but i dunno, i dont care what strain it is, i can tell if the weed i get will get me irie regardless of what strain it is.

prices:
    half 8th (1.77 grams): $25
    8th (3.5 grams): $50
    quad (7.1 grams): $100
    half ounce (14-15 grams): $150-$200
    ounce (28-29 grams): $300-$400 but usually closer to $300

i can usually ask for a sack in $10 increments too. for example, ill ask for a $60 sack and get about 4.2-4.4 grams

me and my friends call weed: herb, ganja, ganj, ginger, dabs, dibbs, da, weed, dibbity-dabs, herbatum
    we call being stoned: irie, stoned, out, blozzed, blazed, blitzed