Where are the pilots?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buzzwell420, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I see many "chem trails" in my area
    I remeber jet streams as a kid but i dont know if I am just stoned

but i was wondering

if there was a mas conspiracy

whos flying and spraying this shitt?

just wondering

2. probably just the people that work for whoever does it...?

3. The 1997 dallas cowboys

4. Its just fucking silver iodide..

Goddamn it.

5. They use it for weather control, they spray over the ocean and it moves inland it dries out areas sending food prices up

6. They don't need planes anymore, they do it with invisible chemrockets.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk0DrAf6wUc]What does a Former FBI Special Agent and Chief have to say about ChemTrails? You will be Surprised! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2z2ZzXFeKo]ChemTrail Sprayer - 100% proof - filmed up close by AF pilots - YouTube[/ame]

Look in my sig for further fringeness........

8. This isn't where I parked my car...

9. I had 10 planes above me and my friends spraying and what do you know 10 minutes later the sky is a dirty grey color and the "clouds" are moving extremely fast. It is poison to shorten our population. If you disagree you are a sheeple blinded by the mainstream media.

10. I saw a huge pink rainbow cloud a few months back, I posted the photo somewhere on here....Looked like gasoline on water, in the sky lol...Or a odd shaped more vivid rainbow...

11. I fly around in my Piper Archer II spreading chem trails alll the time, tehehe tis so much fun. ;)

12. ancient fucking aliens bro

13. they used dogs to pilot those planes

[​IMG]

14. I know how crazy this sounds,but one time I saw a black rainbow.

There was two black helicopters,and one was hovering looking at it while the other was circling it as it was beaming to the ground.

It was arched,and beaming to the ground with dark to lighter shades of black.

This was right next to a major highway in NYS (I-90).

I swear the gov does things sometimes to make people sound nuts.

15. damn it davros. no one has time for your 18 minute videos... nothing is as it seems.

p.s. turn off your webcam.

16. There woods have to be be a lot of people in a lot of citys

17. Hmmm . . .

[​IMG]

18. Aw look at that guy, you can't even stay mad at him for spraying the population with mind control drugs!

19. Naw man, the metal particles they release into the air make their weather machines more effective

Theyre gonna kill us with mild showers

20. Hey at least here they are using weather machines to make it rain.

In China they just point their artillery at the clouds and fire!