Where are the Dave Matthews Fans?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BlakeTG, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I don't like their new album as much as the past ones.

2. Used to LOVE dmb, still like to listen to them alot, but ive also broadened my music library so i got more into other types of music and artists... but i still enjoy listening to him here and there.

The new cd, I think, is pretty good. Its alot different than the older stuff, but i like it alot. Id rather see a band come out with new/different stuff and still please the fans, rather than sounding the same time after time, and thats what Dave is all about. :hello:

I think im going to have to bust out one of my dvds one of these nights :smoking::yay:

3. He was so good. I am so glad I got to see him live 2 and a half times before he past away.

I do the same bruh, but i got a thing for

shake me like a monkey
    funny the way it is
    alligator pie
    seven

4. new album is sick...went to the concert in Hartford about a month ago and it was insane...RIP Leroi Moore

5. Dave Matthews is amazing, his music is so fun to listen to when your completely blasted. he makes you think so much about life

6. Hey...I was there.

I'm also seeing them two more times before the end of the summer!

I've met some real cool people at Dave's Concerts, the band itself is defiantly cult worthy. I'm a follower.

Listening to American Baby Live at Fenway, year 06, it's still one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Funny thing was, as I was listening to the song, I thought...why isn't there a DMB appreciation thread on this cite...guess I'll have to make one.