Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are the Colorado shops with CBD+THC strains?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sanez, Jul 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I'm used to purchasing medicinal marijuana in Canada, where all products are labelled with both THC and CBD, and tend to have a mix of both.

But I'm currently travelling around Colorado, and was surprised that both shops I've been in so far do not measure CBD. One of the shops seemed uninformed: they said "none of our products contain any CBD", when it was clear from the labels that they simply weren't measuring it (they say "CBD: ND" which I assume means "not determined"). Doesn't seem right to say all of their couple dozen strains are 0%. Both shops also had the impression that it's binary, saying things like "you should get pure THC for recreational or pure CBD for medical use".

I disagree. I think there's a good use for strains with a mix of the two, as I've found they both work best together. Are there any good shops in Colorado that sell balanced strains?

2. Every shop I've been to in Boulder has high cdb strains and cbd only edibles in some of them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Sanez, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Sweet. I was planning on stopping by Boulder soon. I hear it's pretty chill, maybe in part because of the high cbd strains lol.

Any suggestions for shops and places to see? By the way the shops I visited so far were Green Stop in Fort Morgan and Green Room in Telluride. Both places had insanely high THC (35-40), friendly staff, and nice smelling top shelf selection.