Where are the big grows?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mjboy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. All i keep running into in the grow journal are small grows. I want to learn and see how others do bigger grows. Is anyone doing a big grow that wants to share some information?

I would like to see bigger grows going on. Or am i the only one who has noticed we have nothing but small grows in here ?

2. i've noticed that most "large grows" that start on here usually don't get finished due to paranoia.
    It's a pretty big risk to post up pics of a huge op.. even for you cali dudes i'd imagine.

3. I'm taking clones for my w 36 plant set up, don't know if thats big, well actually its not its basically a micro grow, sorry dude.

4. It's cause no one here is producing 10lbs of smoke a day... lol we aren't cigerette manufactures. You can get a great yield to smoke and sell with 10-20 strong plants, and there are plenty of those floating around in the grow journal areas, just look for threads with 2000+ wattage lol, then you start seeing some bigger projects.

5. A lot of the big growers don't know that the internet exists

6. #6 Duckhead, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009

Just curious what you consider a large grow?

I'm a bit jaded living in the Emerald Triangle, but I have to laugh when I hear folks considering a few thousand watts to be a major scene.

In my area anything under 5000w is still considered a small scene .... "Big Grows" need be over 10,000w with many of them pushing 20,000w or more ..... but guys that big don't waste much time fiddling around in message boards. They are either hard at work or vacationing in Hawaii !!!!

7. Most of us here arent cash croppers...I would guess the majority are people who grow for personal stash not huge cash crops. I would have to agree I honestly have only known a couple of cash cropper but they are all older guys and you have to fight them to turn on a pc let alone sit and post info on it. Old habits hard to break for some people.

8. If you want to see a killer HUGE grow that ended badly check out the Tennessee Pot cave here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2TyjWjCls"]YouTube - My visit to the TN Pot Cave-Part One[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9A9jVVZGg"]YouTube - TN Pot Cave - Part Two[/ame]

9. yea that cave was nice before he got caught.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GBSeT_QSc"]YouTube - Tennessee Cave Of Weed[/ame]

and i think any grow with 30 - 40 plants is what i would consider a decent amount. It requires a bit of resources to do that much. so i just want something to check out thats similar to what i do.

10. suck my dick loser...............from the back of the bus to the driving seat..........who u calling darky......u wasteman........showoski shankle manackle any pussy test....pussy get trampled........boy better know

11. u racist twat.........and i bet u siiting there now ....... thinking im black.....if only u knew .......u wasteman

12. yes u ..........mels

13. WTF! Who the fuck rattled your cage?

14. what cage.....errrrrr never been to prison...lol

15. Check out his other post too, this guy's a nob

16. whats with you and why are you posting this crap in my thread? :confused: