Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are the best deals in Boston?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokino, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Im not sure if this is out of line but i wanted to know where the best deals in Boston are?

2. For...... And what you mean in Boston like areas or what?

3. This can't be serious....I'm gunna HOPE your talking about glass....

4. Yeah, i think he wants to know where the piffest glass is in Boston

5. Personally my favorite head shop in the city is Green Side Up (GSU) in allston because they have pretty good prices and very orignal stuff. There water pipe collection could get a bit better, but they are relatively new so they'll prolly be getting more and more inventory as things progress.

6. I really don't think that was what he was asking, but hey....lets keep it on the subject of glass around Boston since that's relevant to me as well.

Also that way the thread wont get locked and with a title like this....its bound to stay active lol.

7. I'll have to check out Green Side Up sometime.

8. In the bedroom... with your mom.

9. well if your talkin about glass try that place the joint..i got a very nice spoon from there

if your talkin about what i THINK your talkin about

gtfo:wave:

10. No one's going to give you a dealer's number or any hook-up advice on here, if that's what you're hoping for.

But you can count on most any reputable dealer in the city wanting to sell weight if you're a trusted customer. 8th price is near 500 an oz, especially if you count transportation. If you buy ounces they shouldn't be much over 400, and might be a bit under.

Cost of living is high though, you can expect bud to be a little pricier too just cause the demographics can support that kind of high-end business.