Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where are common household spots to keep lighters/matches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shabab, May 23, 2010.

1. #1 Shabab, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    What are common places around the house to keep matches/lighters? Pretty vague but any help is great.

Quest complete -

I apologize.

It all started when I typed this post. I had already done a very brief glance around the house. After I posted, I did a thorough look through all drawers - OR SO I THOUGHT.

I ventured into my Aunt/Uncle's room and see some drawers open. For some reason, something triggers my memory about my uncle keeping a pack of cards in a dresser drawer. I open it up and BOOM. A lighter under a pile of something (I forget what)

At this point, I head over to the bathroom, spray a shit load of axe, and proceed to smoke my cannabis. I hate tolerance by the way. When I first started that amount would get me ripped.

I am now watching Fast and Furious while coming down. I may watch Transformers 2 afterward or just go to bed. We shall see.

2. I mean I'm in my aunt's house and in need of a flame source

3. EDIT: Completely misinterpreted the question in this post.

Yeah check kitchen drawers, laundry rooms, storage rooms/basements, bedrooms in that order and you should find something.

4. kitchens, Bathrooms, Tops of dressers, good luck in your quest for fire:D:smoking:

5. tell her your hungry and if its ok to make an omlet and ask her were it is or tell her that you meditate and you want to light some candles so we are they

6. #6 Yummay, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Looool, damn this reminds me of last springbreak,,,,
    hahah me and my friend went on a cruise to mexico and we smoked pot, at our second stop out of 3 me and my friend discovered some pipes and decided to look at them and possibly buy one,
    and one of the shop owners was like "you like teh ganja?" and at first i didnt understand him then he said it again and i was like "ganja? Hell yeah" and so i bought 20 bucks worth/7 grams and put it into my underwear belt/the strechy part at the top of your boxers lol and snuck it through the secuity and we were like hell yeahhhh and that night we wanted to smoke it, so we got the pipe got the weed and was like hell yeah lets light this shit up... we went outside and discovered we didnt have a lighter, we searched alllll night til like 2 am looking for some flame source, eventually we asked someone to buy their lighter (lol) and smoked all the 21-18 y.o.s on the cruise out,
    lol (win) except for when we had to run from the security... high LOL

:D

7. Just went thru the entire house once, time for the second glance...

8. like i said man ask her

9. Cool story bro. I'm not kidding pretty epic.

10. successss

11. You kept us hanging man. I demand a full account of your epic quest for fire.

12. Why cant you just say you like fire so you have a lighter, or some other excuse. Lighters dont always mean you smoke

13. i always put my lighters in a folder in the drawer of my desk

14. I apologize.

It all started when I typed this post. I had already done a very brief glance around the house. After I posted, I did a thorough look through all drawers - OR SO I THOUGHT.

I ventured into my Aunt/Uncle's room and see some drawers open. For some reason, something triggers my memory about my uncle keeping a pack of cards in a dresser drawer. I open it up and BOOM. A lighter under a pile of something (I forget what)

At this point, I head over to the bathroom, spray a shit load of axe, and proceed to smoke my cannabis. I hate tolerance by the way. When I first started that amount would get me ripped.

I am now watching Fast and Furious while coming down. I may watch Transformers 2 afterward or just go to bed. We shall see.

15. YAY HE FOUND IT!

Gj.