Where are all the good stoner guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GravMomma, May 10, 2011.

1. I get called sweet, and nice all the time, good personality blah, blah, blah... but that just means I'm easy to ignore. I'ma be an asshole, bitches around here only like assholes...

That's right, I said bitches. What of it? :cool:

2. #62 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No..... Don't turn into one of those! Yuck! Good boys make the best companions. The girls around you are probably just immature and haven't learned that yet. If a guy treats me badly I tell them to never treat me like that ..peace out..and never talk to him again. If a guy is a sweet heart I'll cuddle up with him toke, bring him sweets and play video games with him lol. Nice guys ftw

3. Yeah it seems that way sometimes but I've come to learn that good guys finish last nowadays.:devious:

4. I'm in the kitchen, washing dishes...

5. In their dark rooms playing ps3

6. #66 CREAM, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    So who is going to pm RMJL with a ground-floor opportunity to help start a go-to stoner dating web site so we can force the issue on some of these silly threads.

Guarantee you the ratio would be, what, 70/30? OP, you'd have no problem.

Thinking out loud: PlentyOfHash.com

7. Please, nice guys only finish with single moms, if they can get past the cockblocking kids. Younger, non single moms only like assholes. Ftw!

8. #69 treelover, May 20, 2011
    I'm 19 and not a mom and I love my sweet guy. He talks sweet to me, makes me food, and when I'm sore he gives back /foot rubs. I make sure i reciprocate it all

9. I try to be the nicest I can be buttttt I feel like most women think nicer guys are pushovers.. I just dont know :(

10. #71 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Haha. It's a balance.. Between being sweet, and being dominant. My guy is really sweet but he's definitely not a push over. A push over isn't good. But there's a big difference between being assertive and being an asshole
    Edit: girls who like asshole are immature. I liked "bad boys" when I was like 15 lol. And that's because I thought i was being rebellious. Now at 19 I'll take my Teddy bear of a boyfriend over any guy any day. I would do anything for him. you really dont want anything with a girl who wants a jerk... Sweetness is what keeps a girl. If you want good girl... It's simple... Be a good guy.

11. well yeah I completely understand THAT.. I am very sweet, I'd like to think, I get a huge kick out of it :rolleyes: I am definitely not a pushover so immature chicks beware! I think that's why I'm having a hard time finding a nice girl in college.. who knows :confused_2:

12. #73 treelover, May 20, 2011
    Yea... Lots of those girls are probably getting their first taste of freedom. I think it's normal for people to do that in college I'm weird and out grew it by the time i was 17.. But any girl who wants to be serious with a guy needs a good guy to do it with. Assholes were always drama and I hated my relationships and realized why and changed it lol. My guy now..I would do anything for him. Hes wonderful. Assholes get added to a list of mistakes and good guys are the ones you want to keep

13. Nooooo, this makes me sad. I hate assholes. Assholes will never, ever have a meaningful relationship in their life. But seriously, wishing for attributes like these usually becomes reality over time, and when you're there it's not as fufilling as you thought it would be.
    Sorry if I went all mom-ish, but don't go to the dark side!
    :(