Where are all the good stoner guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GravMomma, May 10, 2011.

1. #41 MistaBrosky420, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is a true statement. I'm pretty sure when I'm walking around all I see is a stoner guy doing his thing. Very rarely do I see a group of chicks at the park passing the dubbie. Or a hot boxed Car full of chicks. Especially ones who are actually interested in smoking. But if you look around stoner guys are easy to find. We've become proficient at blending in to society from a distance but up close we got them *****/Red eyes. Easy spot.

2. #42 treelover, May 12, 2011
    That's just because a lot of girls like to be discreet. My friends and I actually do chill in the park or at the beach and will pass around a joint :) but my town is full of stoners... The whole summer is bonfires and smoking at the beach. The best is chilling and tanning with friends and passing one around lol. You guys just need to look harder. We do exist haha

3. In the desert, at the beach walkin the pooches, up in the mountains & trails & on the track.
    We're out there making sure we're gettin ours & havin fun because theres also lots more to life.
    " Cause Ya just cant keep a good stoner down":smoke:

[​IMG]

just like a stoner girl
    [​IMG]
    she has to fly & be free. If you try to trap her against her free will...her spirit wont be the same.
    If she Chooses to.....She will rest on your shoulder. If she doesn't feel threatened or captured.....She'll always come back.

[​IMG]
    See Ya later!:smoke:

I hope you find your friendly Stoner.
    Good luck on the track.......I hope you win:smoke:

4. if you get realllll detective-y you can trace my vape order to my house, find the plug-in, trace the cord back to the actual vape, follow the whip and....huzzah! you will find me 99/100 times!

5. #45 treelover, May 12, 2011
    What's the 1/100 time lol? Run out of muchies? I hate that your all stoned and sleepy and food is so far away... I like a good couch lock on occasion but why's the kitchen so far from my room :(

6. I'm sitting in a tree smoking some dank weed looking for a nice stoner girlie to bake it with me:smoke:

7. Thats why I'm netting my balcony and buying a minifridge to put out there with the patio furniture and ipod speakers and laptop. Great view of the pond,ducks,fishes,and turtles.Stoner central.BYOBaB

8. sweet setup plan. Im jealous lol. my room is upstairs in my house and for some reason..walking up and down that flight of stairs when im stoned isnt appealing lol

9. I feel ya homie!Never liked the idea of stairs either. Now back to the matter at hand.Soon you will be able to find this good stoner guy at your local tat spot laying down some sick ink as soon as my father in law shows me the basic technique. Taking applications for platonic friendships. And also I'll be the black guy surfing in Florida with a low fade haircut and inked up from head to toe.:cool:

10. black people surf?!??!!!?!

11. We do now!!!!! LoL! I'm a wierdo:cool::smoke:

12. #52 treelover, May 13, 2011
    Lol... Not as weird as me surfing..I surfed .. Some hideous injury occurred... I haven't surfed since those two weeks in costa rica haha.

13. #53 Deleted member 288974, May 13, 2011
    is it wierd that i secretly want to be an african-american skater :( im not black and i dont skate

14. Not at all...but believe me, being black is overrated lol:p j/k

15. haha where out there just keep looking

16. That was cheesy, but I completely loved it.
    OP, I am in the same boat too. I'm kind of comfortable now with thought that "he" will enter my life eventually. I'm 18, I've been saving myself for the right one, trust me I know how fucking hard it is to wait it out. Obviously thoughts of wanting a bf are in my head, but you can't rush something epic.
    Great things take time.

:smoke:

17. damn, you are sexxy. sorry if that's odd but i couldn't help it lol. too bad i'm not at reeferside :(

18. Winnipeg Canada

19. No whip, but Im sitting right there waiting for the bag to fill, or waiting for my pizza to be delivered either way I'm around :smoke: