Where and how do you buy equipment

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Piffmiester, May 5, 2010.

1. I am wanting to buy a hps light and grow tent but the only shop around here is WAY over priced. For example 450 dollars for a 400w hps light and 250 for a small grow tent. I looked on ebay and they have everything I want on there for more than reasonable prices. My questions is has anyone bought stuff such as this off of ebay? Would it be safe to buy using my paypal account on ebay?

2. yes, ebay is safe. lights and grow tents aren't illegal.

3. Im just really paranoid about buying online. I know ebay has some 400w digital ballast systems for about 140 shipped that can use mh and hps. Then I was going to get a 3x4x7 grow tent and finish the grow I just started. I have 7 plants and im sure some will be male so the actual number of plants I will be growing will be less. Plus im using 8 27w 6500k CFLs right now and its seems like slow but steady growing. So will ebay be a legit place to get stuff from using a paypal account?

4. I know but they might find it suspicious I am buying that.

5. hey dude a good store that many on here will vouch for is High Tech Garden Supply -very popular & very competitve prices but also ebay is safe just be sure to check out the seller a bit before hand as with anything on ebay really i guess lol

6. ^ I second HTGSupply. They have a shop on eBay or you can go straight to their website. And you don't have to worry about them knowing what you're up to, they know exactly why you're buying this stuff. But, lights and supplies are legal, and they are serving their customers' needs, that's all.

7. who is going to think it's suspicious? the guy selling it? I really dont think he will care about anything other than getting his money.

If the cops are already monitoring your purchases you have already been busted.

this is legal equipment. I dont get the problem? :confused: