Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whenever i have weed, i always feel the need to smoke it up whenever i fancy...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeallday, Jan 23, 2014.

1. i dunno about you guys, but whenever i have weed, i always feel like its just there so i always wanna just smoke it.. this leads me to smoking like 6 bowls a day normally until it runs out, then when it does run out i dont buy again for a while to rebuild my tolerance. i know everyones different, but reason i dont like having lots of weed on me and smoking it all the time is i feel like im smokin it too much and not being productive.. idk maybe im just overthinking this shit and should go toke some of the dank green crack i got waiting

2. 6 bowls a day? Cut that down to 1/2 bowl a day and your tolerance will never get high. You'll get high every time you smoke & your bud will last longer. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sounds kind of like a waste to me.

I enjoy my high so much more if I wait until the evening to smoke a bowl or two rather than smoking like 6 bowls throughout the day.

4. Instead of packing full bowls try packing snaps. Just pack it enough to rip it in one hit. Doing this with my slide cuts down overalls consumption by 66%. IE, my slide holds 3 hits but I pack 1 hitters. Still get to smoke 6 bowls, just not smoking nearly as much. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. you gotta have self discipline. you should distract your self and just know the youll be able to get high in a little bit.

6. Keep smoking -- just be more productive when you're high.

7. Yeah dude, you don't have  a problem with weed....you have a problem with getting high. There is a difference bewtween getting high, and trying to stay high....and that is what you are doing. Knock it off. pick a time to toke and relax. I

8. I know how you feel. Everytime i try to pick up a large amount i smoke it faster than i would a smaller amount. I can usually make 1/8 last 2 days. I got 1 1/2 ounces not that long ago and it was gone in 4 days. But it was an awesome 4 days!

9. yeah but if i smoke half a bowl i wont get high

10. no i normally smoke all my bowls at night

i go out around 5pm on my day off from college from college when i get back fromthe gym. i smoke about 2-3 kind of fat bowls, then around 7 i go out and smoke 1-2 more, then at about 10-12pm i smoke 2-3 more.this is most days, when i have weed

11. Dude it's it's self discipline. You need to have it when smoking weed. I have a half o in my drawer right now during a t break- been there for over a week (t breaks been longer). Damn I'd love to go smoke it. But I'm not going to because I have some level of self discipline. Just gotta teach yourself how to do it. Itll not only help you with smoking, but also in the real world (money management, time management etc)

12. Yeah. I use to get like that and still do occasionally. It's just like people who are rich. Some conserve their money and spend when needed and you have some that spend money because they can on things they don't need. Like buying the newest BMW that comes out every year.It's just human nature. We all do it at some point. Especially beginners. But it also comes with time.I personally don't care to smoke every single day. I like to smoke when I have time to relax. If I gotta get something done I hold off. Me personally I can't get productive things done high off bud. I'll take breaks from smoking and when I start smoking again, that's all I wanna do, then that craving dies down and I can actually make my bud last.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum