Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raider, May 28, 2009.

1. Hey, just wondering your opinion. I have one more month to go in my senior year of high school (don't worry, im 18). I wanna try weed, but they do random drug testing a decent amount of the time and prom is coming so even more tests. Should I just wait for the summer and ensure I can walk at graduation, etc. Or should I just go for it and smoke?

2. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk unless you knew you were in the clear maybe, good grades, good student, possibly part of your schools E-board?
    I would base that off of your own opinion.

Also, as an alternative, I've recently been discussing the effects of JWH-018. Its a chemical compound sprayed on herb blends such as; spice, mojo, spice gold, diamond, Serenity, etc.

Go to your local headshop and ask about one of the above. Great alternative for a one month ordeal.

3. That.

4. Ya, thats what i was thinking. Im in good standing and such, but you never know. thanks. Ill be sure to report back during the summer. :)

5. Wait for summer. I started smoking about a month before school ended. Not a good idea.