Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When your out of weed do you resin hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raven420, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Im wondering what everyone's opinion is on smoking resin. I do it myself when I run out of pot. pretty nasty but it still gets me stoned. I also know people who aren't down at all.

2. Unfortunately, I do. Recently though I made a little light bulb vaporizer and I've been throwing all the resin in there...hoping it will be at least a little better for me.

3. I never run out of weed.

Haha, just kidding :p (No really, I never run out)

:D Yes I do some resin hits, why not? I try everything I can, see what kind of fun I'll get from it. Although I gotta say, it doesn't happen really often!

Elend.

4. if im really broke i will just either re-vape the weed ive used or ill throw it in a bong and take a bong rip with it either way, id rather just find 20$ and get a lil dank

5. Well of course I smoke the resin.

6. roommate and I smoked a 6 gram ball of it yesterday. Talk about a freaking headache later on. But goddamn, we were stoned :)

7. no, the smell of resin makes me want to vomit lol. i smoke stems if im out and really want to blaze. and i have hit resin before. my way of thinking about it is that, resin is filtered out for a reason

8. i make rezhash with my dirty pipes and layer bowls of it with kief to make it a little more bearable (although 100% more harsh :rolleyes:)

9. Not really.

Might do it tonight as my dealers dry and I really wanted to play Oblivion high.
    (my new graphics card allows me to play it with settings all full, graphics kick ass!).

Might not though, Hopefully he'll have some soon.

10. Yep and it fucks me up.

11. I've got a fat resin ball waiting to get torched in my ashtray. Too bad I re-up before I'm out to even have to smoke it!

12. yea resin is real nice to have when theres no bud. Im out RITE NOW! and let me tell you, this fuckin SUCKS!! i feel all anxious and probably wont sleep

13. yes i do smoke the resin when im out of weed. Prolly not good for my lungs but its usually only every 3 months or 2 months or so.

14. I love resin hitting. It gives me a major mental high. Not so much a body high but who would complain?

15. I love resin! It gets me high as fuck all the time whenever I don't have any green, I know it doesn't exactly taste the best, but I just ignore it and enjoy the high. The way I see it is yeah, it taste like shit, but so do cigarettes, and i continue to smoke those everyday no problem.

16. lol I use too, but not anymore, don't like the taste. I settled with my cracked blunt roaches and kief and dayumm that gets me off real high.<3

17. dude if u had keif why didnt you just smoke keif?

18. I use to hate the smell it would leave lingering on my fingers. LINGERRRRR

19. and the stickiness... terrible.

Nahhh, resin isn't for me. I usually don't run out of nug now-a-days. I set it up so when I'm down to a final bowl pack I have my dealer deliver me a new bag. :hello:

20. haha fuck yeah, and it gets me stoned :smoking: But this is only during the extremely rare circumstance that I'm dry.