When your high does time speed up or slow down?

Discussion in 'General' started by Starlamarie, Apr 11, 2013.

1. K maybe this doesn't make sense and I'm only wondering this because I am high lol

Here's what I'm wondering. When I'm high I feel like time moves really slow yet somehow I'm doing things more efficiently and better. What I've noticed lately is I've been doing a lot of time restrained activities when high. For example, Cooking. I feel like I'm being very efficient and adding a lot of ingredients and spices (I love cooking anyways even when not high lol) yet nothing ever burns and is cooked perfectly as if I'm not actually taking longer to do this. Same thing with timed games.
    So am I actually doing things faster and better when I'm high and it just seems like time is moving slow? Or the opposite. Am I actually doing things shitty and slow and it appears better because I'm high? Lol

2. you have the sight now starlamarie.

you are seeing the world without time

which is my honest opinion.

i think when you are high you truly experience things without thinking about how long it is taking, and people only think that time is going by slow because they are truly appreciating things

its like if you eat a pizza and enjoy every bite it seems llike it takes longer to eat because you are enjoying it more

3. Not so much for me anymore, but when I first started blazing time would definitely seem slower, wait until you move on to heavier psychs you'll experience infinities in a day.

4. I never pay attention to time when I'm high, but it does feel like I do things a lot slower.. Not sure if I actually am or it just feels like it because I'm stoned lol :smoke:

5. Faramir- I know exactly what your talking about. In fact, I just realized this when I just started smoking weed by myself. I have an all new appreciation for it.

6. Neither. Time ceases to matter.

7. If you're talking about physically feeling like you're moving slower. Yea, usually. Sour D makes you feel like you're moving at half speed.

I've only had one strain that made me feel sped up. Made me feel like I was fast forwarding and doing shit really quick.

8. When I smoke sativa, I feel like the frequency/wave of my brain gets increase because of it's effects on the cerebral cortex.

When I smoke indica, I feel like everything is in slow motion like in a video-game where Crash Bandicoot eats a certain food, that's how my reality is and I love it! Combine both and life becomes a interesting journey.

9. slows down i guess,...to me 1 minute feels like an hour