when your chillen with friends, aare you usually talkative or quiet?

Discussion in 'General' started by jrock93, Aug 10, 2010.

1. #1 jrock93, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
    For me, it depends whatt were doing. If were out, doing something cool like aa concert or something I'm usually really talkative, but when were just chillen watching tv I don't talk very much, I just think. Then by myself I obviously don't talk much.

How often do you talk when your high?

Edit:forgot to mention, talking about when I'm high.

2. It varies for me. When I used to smoke, I'd always be game for talking about some deep shit. Otherwise I'd just sit back and chill.

Sober, I'm very much self contained and quiet, unless we're talking about something that catches my attention.

3. It really really depends on the friends im with. with my super close friends i'm talkative and funny around people i don't know i'm usually funny as i can be but i'm also on edge about everything, thanks paranoid schizophrenia

4. Sometimes I talk a shit load, sometimes I don't.

5. it all depends on what mood im in before i smoke

6. I'm an extrovert when I'm sober and high ... so it's not really like I turn into a loner or anything when I smoke. The only difference is when I'm sober, silence is awkward. When I'm high, silence is fine by me. :smoke:

Also depends on what I smoke. If I've got some serious couch lock ... I probably won't start any conversations or even talk much in general. If I've got a head high going on, I'm having debates and joking around with everybody in sight.

7. Yeah dude, me and my friends like to just talk bout whatever man, we get into some Deep stuff bro, and then we'll listen to the Songs we got playin and just zone, then just go berserk on the food, and just chill, you know? but when I get Stoned with my one friend, and this gets annoyin, no matter what, he just has to Smoke again even though we just did, his Parents would be home "hey lets go burn again," "no I'm ok man, I aint takin the risk." "Come on man, I'm not even High any more," "We just lit up 20 minutes ago," and he doesn't wanna chill either, sittin watchin tv, just spazes out on the couch and wants to do something like walk somewhere, I'm Stoned, I don't wanna walk.

8. if I'm with my close friends I'm talkative, other wise I'm quiet as hell

nice avatar kushjob :3 sublime is amazing:smoke:

9. Usually I'm pretty talkative, but if we get into a conversation that I just don't give a fuck about I'll be quiet as a mouse.

10. Talkative, most of my friends are too, so we love doin' drugs together cause we've had some awesome/deep talks just sittin' in a circle.

Like dudickle said tho, when someone starts talking about a subject that i have totally different beliefs/views(e.g. politics/religion) on than them, i shut up fast and grab the nearest bottle of beer/booze or the closest marijuana smoking device and chief 'til someone changes the subject. That only happens at parties tho my group of friends is all pretty like-minded, i think it may be the fact that we've partied together since freshman year in HS(were all 20 now).

im pretty talkative atm lol, some really really good bud(i mean really really really good weed) id say its a sativa dominant hybrid, cause i got a good body stone goin' but my mind is flyin' at the speed of light, perfect FPS gaming weed.