When you were younger what did you tell your rents when you were going to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by uncookedyew3, Dec 17, 2012.

1. When you were in high school and you were going to smoke with friends what did you tell your parents?

I said "I'm going to a friends house to play Xbox" and smoked in the forest with a few friends then sprayed myself with body spray, used visine, and I was good when I got in my house.

2. Rents always confuses me...It is like saying the exact same thing with a word that is "Fluffier" than the other. Shit, crap...Like that.

My mum knew I smoked, my dad didn't know until I caught a case for something bigger...Kind of hard not to say something about it then.:cool:

3. Lol id strap all my airsoft guns on me, as many as i could carry to make it seem obvious then i would walk right up to my mother and ask her if i could go out in the back yard to play with them. She would always say "Yeah honey.. you dont have to ask"

But i always did to make sure she knew why i was outside so she wouldn't have to come check. Id then pull out my little pipe and I pod then smoke on the side of the house while firing random guns off into random parts of the yard for 30 minutes then come inside baked hahahahaha. Never got caught using that method either

4. "Going out to feed the dogs"

5. "going to the store"...for 30 minutes

she figured it out pretty quickly

6. "I'm going to the skatepark to see if there is anyone to hang with"

"OK".

(Picks up a dime bag and heads straight home)

"Nah, only a couple guys I didnt know were hanging there."

7. "I am going to get some ice cream."

And I would actually get ice cream.

And I would smoke.

8. "I'm going for a jog"

I'd leave out the "to the area right behind the pond in the forest, where I'll pack my spoon, take a few hits, proceed to mask my activities, and return home sufficiently baked".

9. I would say I'm going for a bike ride, go to a chill smoke spot, then keep riding my bike for a while, look for the biggest hills or just go some place I've never been to.

10. "I'm going to Michelle's."

11. honestly now that i think about it, i was never questioned as long as i told them i was going out..

"im going to ( so and so's) house"

Mom or Dad: "Oh okay, be safe love you"

Unless i snuck out when they were sleeping.. got caught 1 out of 3,875 times.

Nothing will make your high drop faster then that 3 a.m. phone call and your phone starts vibing in your pants..

You know it could only be your parents..

"uh.. hello"

Mom: "where are you!?"

"im in my room"

Mom: "no your not, im standing in your room"

buzzkill

12. I'm going to hang out with friends.

They knew

13. "Hey dad, you wanna hit this before I go?"

14. My grandma raised me. I usually just went to a friend's house or into the woods.

15. "I'm going to Burky's"
    Burky didn't smoke weed

If I said I was going to hang out with a friend, like my friend my wade, who he knew actually smoked weed, he'd get suspicious.

16. My dad usually knew, but I'd just say "hanging out" or something like that

17. Hey Im about to smoke this drug.

18. Ah, 12 year olds. I never told my parents. They knew I was gonna smoke it no matter what and they accepted it. I never did it around them or in the house. but they knew i was high.

19. "Hey mom, we're going to go smoke some weed now."
    Mom: "Open the window and light an incense."

or
    "Mom, I am going over to so and so's house."
    Mom: "You're going to smoke dope, aren't you?"
    "They don't call it dope anymore, that's meth, and probably."

or
    "Hey dad, wanna smoke with me?"
    Dad: "But your mother said she'd kill me if I ever smoked you up."
    "But she didn't say I couldn't smoke you up."
    Dad: "...pack it up"

20. No doubt about it, Wade was/is a true stoner. Haven't talked to him in years.