When You Turn 21

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokebowls99, May 25, 2014.

1. So when you come of age, or when you did, would you hit the dispensary or the bars first? Pretending it was recreational where y'all live. I would do both in one day but I would hit a bar first.

#ass&grass

2. the bars!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Assuming I'm off probation and it's legal in my state? I'd hit up every dispensary within ten miles of my house. Fuck the bar!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thought you meant alcohol at first lol.  I would hit both.  Dispensary for personal use and bars for social.  Now for alcohol I will just buy a six pack of beer and head home.  Not a big party drinker.  

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well I live in Canada, so I'll go with 19.  When I turned I went to the beer store first and didn't even get ID'd.  Had a good laugh over that.  I hope to one day hit a dispensary, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

• Like Like x 3
  6. it's just another day. it all flies by after 21. 

7. Not a bar going kind of guy.  I bought a fifth of wild turkey from the gas station.

8. I don't drink so I'm hitting allllll the dispensaries lol

9. Bars dude legally buying weed isn't legal in NY or back home in Mass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. id hit every dispensary and bar with free birthday gifts

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just the dispensary, skip the bar. But head to the liquor store for some blunts.

12. I bought a gun, didnt start drinking until I was 22, and didnt start smoking until this year at the age of 23

13. Every bartender (Texas) will get you fucked up for free if it's your 21st birthday...kinda sadistic

14. Not 21 but all my buddies go to the bars all the time. I just get some beers and chill at home lol

15. bars around here do a free shot (gotta buy one too though)

16. Well hopefully it is legal here by the time I'm 21. I'll skip the dispensary and get from a grower I know because it'll be waaaay cheaper, skip the bar, buy some booze and take my friends camping.

17. #17 Heroic Dose, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    pretty much every bar everywhere will. or at least have a free drink or something. hell even the liquor store have me five of those plastic shot sized bottles on my 21st lol.

my favorite birthday offer around here is a bar that just gives you a cup for the night and fills it with whatever you want whenever you want

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've been 21 for about 3 months now... went to one bar for a show and didn't even get a beer there cause they were a ripoff

it's very likely I went to the dispensary on my 21st though I don't actually remember....

I'm rambling though. I'd go to the dispensary, get some stanky dank, then to the liquor store to get some hoppy drank (IPAs, mang). then to the house where you'll spend the rest of the night getting intoxi-faded

19. were it legal here I would have gotten a variety of strains and concentrates then gotten drunk and smoked all kind of cannabis products.

20. Yeah, buying my first handgun was the most exciting thing I did when I turned 21.

• Like Like x 1