Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you think about it, weed is a crazy drug.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stbernard808, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Ok, i know that this is probably just in my veiws but, its so fucking crazy. You take something out of the ground, and smoke it. Then it messes with your brain and body, makes your more relaxed, makes you sleepy, gets you a little hungry, and makes you enjoy life more. it also makes you happy. its so cool that its natural and stuff.

2. i know what you mean tis soo weird your smoking a plant! the paper you smoke it with is a plant! on desperate measures baccy in the j is a plant whoa! i wunder what uther plants make you high.....? humm

3. Shrooms..........:D............

4. you guys should try shrooms and DMT. After a peak DMT experience, words don't even come close to describing the thoughts flying through your head. All that from a plant... It really is amazing.

5. totally forgot bout shrooms , might hav to get sum more delievered! lol

6. weed is not a drug
    it is a herb
    drugs are things that come from labs

7. hu said it was a drug??

8. when ever i smoke i always seem to get a differnt high.. i mean its the same but some things are stonger/weaker??.....only when i smoke alone tho..when i smoke with people i get the same laughing fun high

9. i have had shrooms and salvia. its so amazing what they can do.

10. THC is all over the bud, and thats the bit which gets you high, thats also the bit which is illegal, and that bit is a drug :)

11. uhhhh, isn't alcohol a drug? what about tobacco? those are both pretty natural things...i don't know if i would list tobacco as a drug, but probably nicotine, yes. maybe they should make marijuana legal, and just the buds illegal. that's it, yes. muhahahahahaha.

it's only a matter of time until someone makes genetically engineered tomatoes with thc.

12. heroin comes from a natural plant so why yall sayin that shit....i smoke weed everyday, the effects arent as fun as when you first get into it

13. Drugs can be natural or artificial, if you don't believe me, go to your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist.

You are partially right though, marijuana is considered a drug because it's illegal, if it were legal it would have to be given by a pharmacist as a medicine to be considered a drug..

14. Weed is a drug. Herbs don't do this --->:hippie:

15. Oh, but youre so wrong.

16. ^^^^^ weed dont do that either lol thats acid or shrooms or somethin like that

17. there are many herbs that will totally fry you... especially if your willing to include extract form...

18. I wonder how someone found weed. Did they like go around smokin shit until they got high. Who was the first person to get high. Its awsome if you think about it. Well im gonna go eat somthin. peace:smoke: :smoking: :hippie:

19. Personally, im fascinated cannabis.

20. Yeah me to. I think its awsome.
    peace