Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you smoke pot can farting get you more high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by is it the ganja, Dec 6, 2010.

1. sometimes when i blaze i tend to swallow a lot, and i end up burping. i know by burping you are exhaling, and that should get you more high. so when i swallow a lot of pot smoke and air and i can't burp it up, i end up farting a lot. would farting it out act like burping and get me more high or not????

sorry it kind of gross but just wondering

2. yeah.. ur high.

3. exhaling the smoke isn't what gets you high...

4. either baked outta his mind or troll......

5. umm... first of all... why r u swallowing the smoke?

6. Are you asking if it would be normal to try and inhale your fart to get higher? If so, I don't think so..

7. (As someone here on GC recently said):

I don't know what hurts more - my face or my palm...

8. This is the stupidest shit.. What the fuck man? Farting makes you higher? Words can't even describe..

9. my brother is farting sleep in my bed and high as fuck man