When You Run Out Of WEED!

Discussion in 'General' started by Frosty Bowls, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. These lucid dreams during dry spells could be cinematic masterpieces...

2. When I was younger, we pretty much only did joints. And when the roaches got too small to smoke we'd save them. There was never enough real pot in them to make a difference. But that last bit of paper had some decent resin. So we'd put the roach between 2 steak knives and hold the knives over the flame on the stove. Good and hot and then suck in the smoke. 40+ years later I still have one of those knives in my drawer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How long after you stop smoking do you start having lucid dreams? And how do you begin them, what’s your method?

Thanks! Happy toking
    :toking:

4. You can kind of train yourself to lucid dream. Plenty of research and experienced to read about. I used to keep a dream journal and every time I woke up, whether it’s in the middle of the night or morning, I’d write down everything I remember from my dream. The more you do that, the better you get at dreaming for some reason. I would also go to bed and while lying still in bed on my back, think about how you’re going to dream tonight and remind yourself that you’re going to do your best to remember it. Once in a while I’d listen to some type of sleep hypnosis/meditation audio, too. It was really fun to be able to lucid dream almost every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Me personally the vividness of lucid dreaming begins the night after I realize my stash is gonna be depleted. When I have that last bowl I plan my activities around the last bit of greens I get then prepare to tackle those gnarly dreams.

I think it works like that because the brain organizes sequences on ways to re-up the stash once more. I'll start to see people I haven't talked to in years show up in my dreams as if they are the connect to get more weed. It must be a sort of extrapolation method to rationalize how the next score of weed will occur, which usually means future settings instead of past occurrences.

Tbh tho my lucid dreams are closer to night terrors than Pleasantville so it's a kind of a drag to go through it lol. Like the above poster said though, writing down anything you remember the morning after will increase your odds of having lucid memories. Good luck on your brain movies blade!