When you run out of rolling papers...

Discussion in 'General' started by Paulofthearctic, Nov 9, 2014.

1. So, SWIM ran outta rolling papers, decided to buy 2g of squishy hash and make a blunt wrap out of it... Wanted to see whether anyone else has tried this (saw jellyhashbean on YouTube ages ago...) or If anyone else has come up with any weird ideas

Attached Files:

2. Or... just buy more papers?

3. I'm amazed at how many people use "SWIM" in this forum.

Hello, my name is Juan, I smoke weed everyday. 

See? No big deal.. Oh my god I gotta run, CIA is knocking at my door.

4. I know right... Usually on forums, people don't give a fuck who you are in general.

5. #5 KuroWeed, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I used Bible paper once when i ran out of papers.

6. #6 errors, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    ^

7. Not really out of a lack of papers...

8. OP...you so crazy !!

9. You literally rolled the bud with the hash? That sounds awesome haha. I wanna see how that would smoke

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

10. Single toilet rolls. Use the wrapping

11. #11 I I11MATIC I, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    I always have a stash of papers and roach cards, they're so cheap to buy online I might as well, it's so much less hassle and there's none of the dodgy looks when you ask for Rizla Kings in the shop haha.

Would like to know how a blunt rolled with hash smokes though, bet it gets you super high haha.
    I always have a stash of papers and roach cards, they're so cheap to buy online I might as well, it's so much less hassle and there's none of the dodgy looks when you ask for Rizla Kings in the shop haha.

Would like to know how a blunt rolled with hash smokes though, bet it gets you super high haha.

I've also smoked a j rolled with the back page of a bible before.

12. I saw a video with cypress hill making a wrap out of 10g(I think) of hash. Looked a little too over the top for me, but rock on with yo bad self.

13. Sounds awesome!

14. I usually just use a bowl when that happens.

I can imagine a hash joint will get you toasty in no time.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Swim tho O_O

BAN THIS MAN

16. I understand that police resources, are almost definitely not wasted looking up every stoner on the Internet, and I appreciate more posts bumping my topic ;) . But you guys don't actually know that it wasn't a friend of mine who rolled it, and seems a bit unfair to flame my thread just because I wrote that I didn't roll it, when for all you guys know, I didn't.

17. I wanna go for a SWIM!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I usually make a one hitter with a pen. I always have a bong at home so the one hitter is more of a back up plan when I go watch a movie. One hitters have saved my life on many occasions :)

19. I know right? I thought they banned using SWIM a while ago but I guess not.

20. aha I've used that a couple times not the best but it works

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum