Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you run out of bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by paulthepothead, Mar 10, 2015.

1. What do you do? I know you'll buy more obviously but how long will you wait to smoke again?

2. I like to not smoke all of my weed, I'll save like half a gram and put it away, once I do this like 6 times I'll have 3 grams saved up to smoke whenever I need. But I can always just get it from a dealer in about 15 minutes or less.

3. Till im not broke.

If I got cash I can spend and I wanna smoke I will. But when money's tight, gotta wait till payday.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Deleted member 646086, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
     I usually wait like half a day to get weed or pick up before I run out.

5. Run out of weed? What is that?

• Like Like x 2
  6. I usually wait until I'm low and then pick up more. So I don't run out.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Same with the other guys if I have extra money then I will pick up. If not then I go without......but I hardly smoke so a ¼ lasts me about a month or 2

8. Go without until I can get more, which can range from days to months. If that doesn't happen, call up friends see who's up to smoke me out. SOL otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I always pickup again well before I run out.

11. You break into the kief chamber, put a quarter on top of your grinder screen and shake that bitch until the kief falls through bruh, ya feel me?

12. I usually stress but then I realize it's just weed, and I ain't gonna stress bout weed.

• Like Like x 2
  13. AVB sandwich

14. I find ways to get more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum