Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When You Last Blazed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sebadoh, Sep 16, 2009.

1. And what you did.
    Smoked a bong with some friends about five minutes before 4:20 and I am thinkin about packing up again to the head and having a good time listenin to some music.

2. Last time I blazed was about an hour ago. Smoked two bowls of dank and listened to some Dead with my girlfriend.

3. last time was a bowl of some dank last night around 8 after i finished some homework. unfortunately, thats gonna be the last time for a couple of days, its time for a short t-break. plus i just spent 200 bucks on my phone and some shoes, so i dont feel responsible buying weed till at least a few more days or another paycheck.

4. Finished what was left in my pipe from last night this morning before work, just a couple rips of some dank. But now I'm off and about to go to a friends so we can get baaaaaked.

5. Almost 3 hours ago, still pretty blown :hello:

6. #6 ARKing005, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    Last time I blazed was last night around 10 pm. I got a new connect with some straight fire haze.. Its picture worthy so I'm gonna try and take a pic with my sisters camera.

[Edit] Pic added! [​IMG]

I used a Royal Blunt: Flavorless wrap (they burn longer, try it!).

Hopped in my spaceship (Dodge Intrepid) and turned up the system and hit some deserted back roads.

It was a fun time, my car is the perfect burn cruise car. Its comfy like a couch, its huge, its fast, and its got an Infinity sound system with a 12" sub.

Gonna do a repeat tonight ;)

7. Last night.

Tonight after work will be the next.

8. This afternoon at 4pm ripped 3 bowls from a home made bong of mine, then went out to play some footy (soccer for you americans) pretty cool

9. last time i blazed bout hour and half ago and i chilled on here =)

10. i last blazed the saturday before last. we smoked a blunt and hit a bong. but sadly, that monday i came down with the swine flu. cus one of tha dudes i blazed with was just startin to get sick.(i didnt know it at the time obviously) so yea its almost been 2 weeks now and im tryin to get some bud, but having trouble at the moment.

11. Damn yo, that bud looks NICE.

12. Last night ^_^

Chilled with my best friends, smoked a joint full of dank, and then a few bowls of the same fire.

13. Thanks man, it's prob some of the best I have ever had...

I went from smoking mids for 2 weeks to this.... It all revolves around who you know. Last time I smoke mids, thats for sure :smoking:

14. About 5 minutes ago. Got home from classes, naped, waterfalls:smoking:

15. i just smoked a few bowls outta this homemade chillum, bout to smoke a few more

1st time getting high in 3 months:hippie:

16. june 1, probation sucks

17. about 5 hours ago and watched the tigers lose:smoking:

18. 5 minutes ago, packed a steamroller bowl of NY Diesel. Shit's niiice

19. yesterday before work.
    2 bowls of dank between 3 people

20. Me and some friends just smoked a dub of some dank ass lemon kush :)