"when you burry me, put a 40 and a gun in the casket wit me..."

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Apr 18, 2008.

1. "...so I can be buzzin, when my cousins come to hell n get me, Im givin up nothin, steady be bustin caps all over the place, I got the devil so high he told me to get the fuck out his face...."

Hahahaha

Whas good errybody?

2. Good to see you and the new sig are back on the the brothers lynch haha.

Fresh da death. *****s be up here murkin like Eliot Ness.

3. Hahaha yezzur mayne, fuckin X-raided from Prison *****.

Thanks for fixin the background color on the sigg my nigg

4. im about to be doing alot better after this blunt man :)

maybe one of these days i should get a sig.....hm....oh well....this blunt is calling me.

5. WHen you bury me, make sure you put a pre-paid cellphone in my casket just in case.

6. i'll tell you whats good SON. these three lil thizzles be up in my mizzle right nizzle fa shizzle. yadadamean

G's ^ Ho's v

my favorite recently :) just picked em up 5 minutes ago should be rolling in another 15.

Attached Files:

7. Thas legit. They came through a few months back an they were straight. But them Orange Glocks, White Naked Ladies, and Green(and the blue) Mac Dre's were legit as FUCK

8. hahaha, thats classic. and errr, im diggin your playlist.

SMOKENTOKE-- uhh... i miss ya. i have no internet at home anymore so i cant go on aim but i miss talking to you :(. i hope everything is going wonderfully and that the frez is treatin ya good.

9. Aye Justine, I aint heard from ya in a minute. I was trippin on that the other night, hopin you was alright. U got my cell digits right? Jus text me on there. Anyways, I gotta pick my beezie up at her moms, Peace

10. Those are dope. I took one of them the first time i rolled last year. Man i rolled so hard it was crazy. Good pickup.

11. Damn mundi, you are surely having a better time than me atm haa.

I'm about to go smoke another bowl and chill a little before work. And then later on tonight.. it's on. Who knows what yet, but whatever it is, it's on mothafuckas.

12. Kottonmouth Kings concert tonight. Me and my beezie are finna go to that, shit. Jus in time for 4.20

13. Holy Shit!! kk.. badass man.. everyone's having amazing times except for me. :(

14. life's more fun when you dont listen to dave matthews :hello:

15. CRUNCH ahhahaha

i'm jealous about that kmk show too... daamn sounds ill. and yeah those rolls were bomb, i had been drinkin a little before and smoked a j so yesterday was a good day... spent the comedown with my beezie as well, ahahah word it was a good day. she makes shit so much easier.

16. Good to see everyone is having a good time too. CHEE I got me some SS haze last night. Tastes real good. Guna watch some NBA playoffs today and blaze the day away =] Guna bust out the grill too, im craving some pollo asado with tortillas

17. bust me out some of that haze while you're at it g

18. You know it, my bro read what u put, got up the bed and said ima pack a bowl LOL. I got u on the pollo too(chicken) haha it hits the spot with tortillas:smoking:

19. illin' avatar son, i didn't notice it said bLAze cause i was focusing on the LA and i was like oh ok.. he's reppin. but then i saw the little b and ze and realized it was double reppage :smoking:

20. "When I die put my casket on dubs, roll me in with all my thugs and put a blunt in my cup"