Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you ask someone for dank do you need to buy it off of them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yosh64, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Ok so my main dealer used to be really good. He always had mad dank and was moving a good amount. However, he also started selling coke and I think that it really fucked him over. I think he got robbed, but I won't go into that. So what happened was that a few days ago I hit him up looking for an onion. He said he couldn't get until 9pm and that he would text me so that never happened. Then the next day he still didn't call or text, but I asked him will I be able to get my onion and he said yeah. It's been 4 days and still no onions, he's really getting on my nerves because it's like do you want to make money or you just wanna fuck around, but anyways since I already came to him looking for some am I inclined to buy from him? I feel like it would be a really dick move if he texts me back and is like I got that onion and I'm like well I already bought it off of someone else.

2. I'd say it would be a dick move if you bought some like, a few hours after you called him. But four days? Nah. You don't need to buy from him.

3. not rude at all, he snoozes he looses

4. lol hes treating you like hes treating the coke fiends man screw him! go grab it from someone else and then tell him you don't need it anymore its not really that hard and if he says anything say you needed it four fucking days ago...

5. His loss,

You are the customer, you are 100% in your right to buy off someone else if he can't get to you quick enough.

if he gets mad, just goes to show he ain't no real dealer

6. Man fuck him. 4 days? No you dont need to buy from him :)

7. Just buy some onions from the store?

Jk. Seriously, it is fine. He waited too long. If you feel bad about it though, once he does get the weed (if he even does), just say you are low on cash and you just need a dime.

8. Imo it wouldnt be a "dick move" cause you asked to cop the O four days ago, and he agreed to have it ready for you. As a consumer don't you think it's your option to shop around for the best quality/price/efficient service or whatvr else your looking for in a sale? If he catches feelings over this he probably hasn't been dealing long or is just weird.

9. ^^^^Sounds about right. Four days I would not wait that long. I have two guys and they both know who gets to me first makes the sale. No personal issues just business, and I dont like waiting to give someone my money. JOE>

10. Thanks for the replies guys. Last night he told me that I can get it today and that he'd hit me up. I texted him around 11 am asking about it and he still didn't reply so I'm going to give him until 5pm before I hit up someone else. I like him as my dealer because even though right now he's giving me the run around I know he wants to make that sale and prior to him getting robbed when he still moved a lot he would always get me my shit even if I needed a g.

11. I don't like waiting either, but I've lost about 5 dealers over the past year because they stopped dealing or got busted and now I only have 2 left. This one got robbed and isn't on top of his game anymore and the other one sort of became like a middle man and I don't trust him especially now that I don't have a scale anymore.

12. Hit up this guy right now and ask him if he has it, if he doesn't then get it from someone else

13. If you're buying weight like you said, I would definitely get a scale.

14. I would be straight up with him, tell him to hit you up when he can find it but if you can find something else first you'll get it. It would be hurt if you told him to pick it up but already got some.

15. I had a scale and I let my secondary dealer borrow it, but I know that he sort of stole it. The reason is because when I picked up he was like I left in WV and I was just like w.e your excuse is lame so on my next two pickups he gave me $10 off each time.

My primary dude knows I had a scale and thinks I still do so it's all good. He usually just weighs it in front of me. He's a super legit dealer the only thing is that the coke game and the robbing really fucked him over.

16. Ok so I'm in a predicament right now. My main dude just texted me back and was like I got you in a bit, but prior to that I messaged my other dude who was like I can get it but need cash up front, $360. I don't feel comfortable with that, however is $40 cheaper than my main dude. What should I do?

17. [quote name='"Yosh64"']Ok so I'm in a predicament right now. My main dude just texted me back and was like I got you in a bit, but prior to that I messaged my other dude who was like I can get it but need cash up front, $360. I don't feel comfortable with that, however is $40 cheaper than my main dude. What should I do?[/quote]

$40 isn't worth getting played.

18. main dude

19. Not a dick move at all (buying from someone else). When I am looking I just hit up everyone and whoever gets it for me first is the person I buy from. I used to have actual dealers, not middle men, but since I have cut back a lot I lost all my connects. What I hate about the dealers I go to is that if you don't hit them up like once a month they forget who you are. So when I took a 3-4 month t-break my dealers either forgot who I was or they got a new number, etc.