When will YOU quit?

Discussion in 'General' started by KurplePush, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Two days ago, my friend and I went out to get some rolling papers and I had somewhat of an epiphany. My friend says, "Ill probably quit after college you know?" and I just sat there and was like what?

I told my friend that I may not ever quit, as long as I have a source. He looked at me as if I was planning on becoming an hippie. I go, "why would you quit? My stepdad does it, he has a job and other hobbies.(my step dad is a piece of shit, but i was trying to make a point)." My friend agrees and says, "yeah i guess."

Then i finally tell him, "I guarentee most of our parents started drinking at our age, and look they still do. There isn't a night i dont see my mom with a glass of wine. So why should we stop smoking weed? DO you really think that drinking is a better substitution for smoking marijuana?"

He didn't know what to say, then I told him to watch the Union, he got fucking owned.

The point is, I want to know when do YOU think you will quit. Will you ever? Why would you? Are you willing to be judge for smoking after college? Does it fucking matter? :cool:

I'm just curious to hear other people's opinions.

2. I can't really see myself quitting. We never know what the future holds for us though.

3. I keep telling myself I'll quit one day but can't really find a reason to except chicks I know would rather get piss drunk but that may change if I go to the west coast.

4. I will quit when I no longer have anyone to do it with, or it affects my health or social life in any negative way.

5. when costs > benefits, i will put an end to my smoking.

aka smoke weed and get high, everyday until we die

6. after I get my bachelors. :hello: then off to grad school and then I'm not fucking around after that. mostly because I'll be 21(I don't drink at alllll being underage and all). If there's one law I can respect it's the drinking age, I don't know why, it just makes sense to me after watching all the people I grew up with turn back into little kids after drinking liquid.

7. lol well put.

8. i'll probably quit when i become a nurse

9. Never. Mary Jane for life

[​IMG]

10. hopefully ill never quit.
    unless it affects my health ,physical or psycological.

hopefully i wont ever have to quit..

im afraid it d might start to make me feel nauseous or unpleasant permanately ..then ill stop..it has happen a few times in the last 6 months.same happened with alcohol too..i used to drink eveytime id go out.then i had a few bad incidents got very drunk and sick and stopped..it gets me nauseous..everytime..and lately i drunk a few drinks again t several occasions and didnt feel that good as usual..

im afraid something like that might happen with weed too..
    well see..
    hopefully i wont stop smoking but sometime ill stop using psychedelics etc

11. as of now i dont plan on stopping

12. I'll know when the time is right.

13. I don't plan on ever stopping for good. I may stop every once in a while for t-breaks, or if there's a job I really want to get, or if I can't afford it.

I'd much rather smoke than drink, so I don't see why I should quit smoking just cos it's seeing as a "childish" thing to do, when people keep drinking for life. :)

14. Its all ebb and flow, don't think I'll ever stop FULL STOP, but the intensity in which I smoke will keep changing through the coming years,

15. High Til I Die

16. prob once i get convicted of this murder case. ima have homegirl smuggle in some bud when im in the pen though.

17. a glass of red wine a day is actually kinda a good for you, but it still tastes like vinegar, grapes and disinfectant.

18. ill stop smoking when george bush gets re-elected into office.

19. unfortunaltely im gonna have to quit for a while bc i wanna be a cop and i gotta be clean when im applying for a job...but after a while im definetly gonna start blazing again...i cant wait til i can start smokin again after i get a job lol

20. I quit when needed. I'm a conditional pot smoker.