when will the hay smell go away?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by peterjoseph88, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Hey all happy easter...I chopped down one girl about 8 days ago, after hanging for 7 days the stems cracked so I put it into jars and sealed it.I opened it today for 15 mins and closed it again,I'm planning to just do that 2x a day but wanted to ask to be sure.
    My questions are, what do you personally do while curing? How often do you open it and for how long? Does yours usually smell like hay? And also how long does it take for the hay smell to go away? I've been reading all the curing guides and It seems they all recommend different things, any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu6TaMJ3n8A&playnext_from=TL&videos=tSKhNWECs3c"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. the smell of hay is the inside of the stems that are dying, and drying out. Last bit of moisture leaving the plant. A week in the jar, and you'll have your stank. Sounds like your on the right path dried good. Put in jar, burp 2 daily for a week. Then the longer you keep it, the flavor gets better.

ages like a wine. The longer the better