When will shit hit the fan?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pass the dr0, Dec 10, 2011.

1. When do you guys think shit will hit the fan aka, zombie apocalypse, wwiii, meteor hits earth, aliens attack, over population or any other world ending thing you can think of. Personally I would hope a zombie apocalypse will happen and not any time soon, long after my generation is gone but at the rate us humans are going shit could hit the fan within 25 years.

2. dec. 21 of next year. duh.

3. I believe in within the 25 years something BIG will happen forsure.

4. Crack. That is all

5. It's happening right now, but we will only see it in retrospect...

6. Within the next 2 weeks! That one crying bitch from x-factor was kicked off so we will know the winner soon, I'm suspecting a Paula-Simon fight

7. [quote name='"Dissec"']Within the next 2 weeks! That one crying bitch from x-factor was kicked off so we will know the winner soon, I'm suspecting a Paula-Simon fight[/quote]

They kicked off Rachel Crow! Noooooo

8. [quote name='"iPh0rK"']dec. 21 of next year. duh.[/quote]

Duhhh

9. She had an amazing voice forreal, but I'm glad she didn't win. I want that white dude, Chris Renee? To win, I don't think she's ready for it yet.

10. [quote name='"Dissec"']

She had an amazing voice forreal, but I'm glad she didn't win. I want that white dude, Chris Renee? To win, I don't think she's ready for it yet.[/quote]

She's definitely not and I'm right along with you with Chris (?). I read that she's already having meetings with Disney for her own show and shit so she'll be an alcoholic doing coke in posh club bathrooms in no time!