when will she be ready?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eastonPf12, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Sorry these pics were some I took last night before I got shitfaced. I will be posting better pics tomorrow but I have had her outside she started preflowering late August I know cold weather is around the corner. Lows are getting 50ish(that's ºF). Just really want to know if she should finish flowering indoor or what's the latest I could pluck her from outside?

Attached Files:

2. About 3 1/2 - 4 weeks into flower I estimate

3. Its an unknown bagseed just wondering bc I don't know if its gonna be like a 10 wk long flowering

Attached Files:

4. You have a long ways to go yet. Atleast 4-5 weeks left

"if you want me to response back, quote me."

5. What exactly am I looking for as far as harvest time? I looked on the harvest threads and when they harvest the buds they look cleaner, tighter, all around solid. My season is about done as far as sunlight and temps. Lows are starting to dip in the 50s to high 40s sunlight from 7a to barely 6p as far as what actually touches the plant. Am I needing to finish her flowering indoors? Will that affect my harvest?

6. #6 GOLDENBOY, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    [quote name="eastonPf12" post="18762689" timestamp="1380583995"]What exactly am I looking for as far as harvest time? I looked on the harvest threads and when they harvest the buds they look cleaner, tighter, all around solid. My season is about done as far as sunlight and temps. Lows are starting to dip in the 50s to high 40s sunlight from 7a to barely 6p as far as what actually touches the plant. Am I needing to finish her flowering indoors? Will that affect my harvest?[/quote]If your really worrird take it in at night and put it in a dark room so the cold won't kill it. Then put itnout as soon as you see day light. You must keep it dark oncr the sun goes down or you will slow it down. I just put a topic up about frost and cold weather to a cannabis plant. And your fall is normal 40s is still safe for that plant. Your most likely looking at the end of October. I live in the same climate and mine is still going. how about that!!!

7. I just didn't know if colder weather this early in flowering would stunt it. That pretty much answered it thanks!