When will my bud swell?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Heyman93, May 7, 2017.

1. Just started week 11 on NY Sour D, auto-flower. Wondering when my buds will start to swell, they seem popcorn nuggish still. Any info will be appriecited!

Attached Files:

2. I don't do autos but maybe patience and a little molasses would help!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just got a fresh batch of ak-47 and purple kush autos having never grown autos b4 I would hit it with "UNSULPHURED black strap molasses " like a little drizzle or more think less then a teaspoon as a little goes a long way per gallon...brown sugar can also help. I personally tried "bud swelling" by topping some buds wk 3 of flower and well it didn't help as much as "advanced nutrients- Bud candy &a Big bud" I use both wks 2-6 of flower at 5mil each per gallon and has helped. The first few pics are a plant I fucked up with lime totally my fault so I had to back off my nutes for a wk - you can see buds that look scarred bc I cut their tops off like a "fimming" but didn't SWEEL - the other plant got the advanced nutrients and molasses and well the difference it's obvious.

Attached Files:

4. a few of them look done . and they will not get any bigger they stop getting big usually after week 8 depending on your strand in your case they are as fat as there getting . next time you will have to crank up the lighting to get bigger but again in some strands they do not get that fat even under 1000s of watts .

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. When did the start flowering?

6. They started flowering 6-7 weeks ago

7. Still dont have the trich. colora where they need to be, so im gonna wait one week and flush, then harvest...im running 900w of LED...3 lights(300w each)

8. No topping was done, all lst. Used fox farms nutrients, but since i posted this last week, ive noticed a swell in the bus size thankfully.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey swelled quite a bit , so i believe you may have been wrong about losing growth at week 8...week 8 is when it really started to show signs of bud growth.

10. I added some Ghetto supplemental lighting to my setup with some nice results..Primary lighting are 2- Meizh* 450w LED reflectors (maybe 225 actual watts EA)
    light.jpg Immaculate Contraption is this: Removed the plastic diffuser globes and wound up with this weird thing..LOL

3 weeks since the 12/12 flip..Using Blackstrap Molasses + Cann* Terra Nutes..Seem to be getting larger and tighter..

5-10-17.jpg

11. Cut those fan leaves, you open up so much light to help those bud sights.

12. Thanx..I agree, there are already over 35 Bud Sites/Colas on 4 ladies after weeks of LST. Have been very carefully trimming lower fan leaves, and making fresh CannaSmoothies..Good for Inflammation and yummy too!

13. I just did a huge strip down on week 4 of a blueberry, pinnaple haze, and strawberry kush. It helped instantly. Ill post some pics and like 30 mins.

14. Is that 2X4 tent your using?

15. Is this a 2x4 tent?

16. NO, It is a 3x3x6.
    Will have to make a Ghetto rig to save the 1ft of headroom my Light mover YoYos take up..will use Zipties.

17. Ya im using a 2x2x8, im gonna upgrade to 4x4x8 for 4 plant grow...nees that lst room ha

Attached Files:

19. Blueberry

Attached Files:

20. Strawberry

Attached Files: