When will my bong get here?? (5-10 shipping days) what i was told.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by BeenGettingMoney, Feb 10, 2019.

1. order Placed on: January 31, 2019. It is now February 10, 2019. The 10th day. Can i expect it to come today because ive seen alot of videos on youtube of different people saying their package was late or never arrived.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol on a rowboat from China

3. GC shop has nothing to do with the forums dude lol

If it still hasn't arrived email the site man

4. As stated above, the forums and store are separate entities...

I can tell you of my own personal experiences though. I have placed a few dozen orders with the GC shop over the years, and every single one has arrived, but some can take a LOT longer than others. Shipping times can vary widely depending on the time of the year, and how fast things move through customs.

I placed 3 orders with the GC shop within the same week in December. All were shipped from overseas. Two of the three arrived within 2 weeks, the third took just over 6 weeks. All were shipped promptly, but the third one spent over 4 weeks in customs, whereas the other 2 were processed through customs quickly...

I live in Canada, but international shipping times into most countries are usually more dependant on your own country's customs, and the time it takes to process through customs, than they are on actual transport time.

If you went with the upgraded shipping that includes tracking, you can check on your package with the supplied tracking number that they email you when they notify you that your package has been shipped. If not, you'll just have to be patient and wait until it arrives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1